I am looking for a SP and her male friend to perform a live sensual/sexual/naughty show for my girlfriend and I. Most would be watching but hopefully lead into light touching. We would be very close to the action and most likely touching each other at the same time. If anyone provides this type of service please contact.

Thanks !

There is a place on Montreal Rd which does kind of this, but you would have to call ahead and discuss with them what you want. But other then that, looking through some of the ladies of cerb and messaging a few that you choose, iI'm sure you could find one willing.

Thanks for the resoponse. I am hoping this thread will attract some of the girls who are interested in providing this service to contact me....hoping to have this sexy fantasy very soon :).

Guest Ver**icaTre*ts

Oh boy! What fun this would be! I love playing with couples, so this would be a very fun new dynamic!

Guest *l**e

I have provided this service with a few SP's from cerb in the past. I'll pm you.

It's an awesome time!!

I am looking for a SP and her male friend to perform a live sensual/sexual/naughty show for my girlfriend and I. Most would be watching but hopefully lead into light touching. We would be very close to the action and most likely touching each other at the same time. If anyone provides this type of service please contact.

Thanks !

That sounds like all kinds of fun! I'd be up for that with a couple of simple terms.

• Like 1