Time preference ?

Hey guys,

I had this thought today reading another post on fantasies. When it comes to booking an SP I like to book long appointments.

Personally I like the SP to come to my residence (just a comfort thing) around 9pm and I enjoy booking the SP until the next morn; eg: 0800hrs.

I don't enjoy the quick 1hr fixes and I find I feel cheap afterwards (as funny as that may seem ). I like the thought of an evening of wine and conversation followed by a night of passion and lust. With a "good morning" to cap it all off.

Most of all I like being able to lay in bed with and yes cuddle after or chat and just create that intimate feeling you get during these times, as I feel that is what I desire from an SP most. It's also good way to get ready for round 2.

I know this can cost mucho-mulla but I on average drop big dollars on this service. Usually a few times a year.

My question(s) is this:

For fellow Hobbyists:

1) What is your taste this matter are you a wham bam thank you mand kind of guy? Or more like myself ? Or somewhere in between?

2) Am I alone in that having to see her get up and leave so soon after kind of cheapens the experience ?

For SPs:

1) What would you prefer, if you could have your choice ?

2) Any experiences you could elaborate on for us ?

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your replies!

• Like 1

If she sees me when I wake up in the morning she'll never want to see me again. Plus the fact that I snore incredibly loudly....so I've been told. I would prefer to take my time and spend a couple hours teasing and pleasing.

My question(s) is this:

For fellow Hobbyists:

1) What is your taste this matter are you a wham bam thank you mand kind of guy? Or more like myself ? Or somewhere in between?

2) Am I alone in that having to see her get up and leave so soon after kind of cheapens the experience ?

My preference is for longer appointments usually 1-2 hours. I avoid 1/2 dates. An overnighter would be a ultimate experience which would provide opportunity for significant intimacy. As an alternative, I like to repeat with particular ladies often.

I have done many overnights and some week long vacations...but before i have done them i got to know the person first...it just makes things that much better. A couple of my overnights are in my reco's.

kisses,

Emma A