Need an SP Sometime between nov4 and nov8

Hello all,

I sure hope I am posting in the right forum. I'm still getting used to CERB.

anyway, I'm going to be in town nov4-7 or 8 and I need to find an sp! If all else fails there is always CL but.... Well I don't think I have to say it.

I don't want to describe what type of service I am looking for because I feel more comfortable with an SP just making herself known to me in addition to what services she DOES NOT provide.

Potential SP please send me a PM. I am 100% legit and will not flake.

On a side note is there anyone on here who either lives in Red Deer or knows the night life well? I wouldn't mind getting a few INS and outs.

Cheers

Posted via Mobile Device

There i now a Red Deer section on a board called "Canada Adult Fun". I was just in Red Deer...Victoria Jolie arrives today..alot of quality touring girls are now visiting...I think that possibly a girl named Nikita will be there...Check the board I listed in the Red Deer Advert section to be sure!

hagglunds.t1,

Feel free to contact me either here or on Canada Adult Fun if you are in the Red Deer area and looking for some female attention. I can probably point you to a decent girl in the area if you are interested.

dave

Edit

Did not realize that I had replied to this thread earlier. It was not until I posted that I saw my previous response.