Sign in to follow this  

Savannah Lane and Nathalie Lefebvre

I had a revelation this afternoon an epiphany if you will...it came to me like I bolt of lightning... I suddenly understood why Steven Harper is against prostitution.... the poor man has never had the pleasure of a Duo with Nathalie Lefebvre and Savannah Lane.....

Steven thinks prostitution is dirty old perverted men taking advantage of poor disadvantaged women but this afternoon I had the amazing pleasure of spending two hours with Nat and Savanah and I can assure him that while I might be an old pervert there certainly were no disadvantaged women in the room only two beautiful sexy strong independent women who it could be argued took advantage of me in so many enjoyable ways that I lost count.

These two amazing women were meant to be together their minds... their bodys there sexual passion are amazingly compatible... they make each other smile and laugh and cum.... any man who is lucky enough to be with them is in for an amazing time as they include you in their passion.

I have to admit while excited to be having a Duo with two so beautiful sexy women I was somewhat apprehensive as I approached the hotel room door .... i was cognizant of a line from the TV show "Everyone Loves Raymond" where he was asked if he was seeing a second woman and he replied... "yes it was his ambition in life to be a disappointment to more than one woman.... all I could think was... am I crazy... what the fuck am I going to do with two women as beautiful and sexy as Nat and Savannah... well while I don't kiss and tell there was not much we didn't do.

As the door opened I was met by the vision of these two extraordinarily beautiful women in sexy black dresses... their warn welcome and passionate embrace made me feel immediately welcome.

I sat on the couch with a beautiful woman on each side of me and we chatted and got to know each other we kissed and caressed each other and before I knew it i was naked and their black dresses were on the floor.... and we were in each others arms on the bed....

While I will not share the details of all the bedroom fun I can tell you that it was beyond my wildest fantasy.... all my wishes were met and then some but even more than that I had the distinct pleasure of a front row seat as these two amazingly compatible ladies enjoyed each other... images that will be pleasant memories for me for quite some time.

Deciding to see Nat and Savannah was one of the best decisions I have ever made... and is something I will repeat at the first chance I get.... it is something not to be Missed.

Thanks Nathalie and Savannah you are both amazing.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 5

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this