Looking for that elusive outcall fmf in Saskatoon. Must have body, and service, but also personality. (Yes, I am picky,but this is my fantasy, and I want it to be perfect. Can anybody recommend a great pair of sp's. One member being Asian would be an asset. Also, could anybody recommend a great no tell motel in the city. Thanks.

Contact Sydney or one of the visiting girls and see if one of them will do a duo with one of visitors. I would say no chance on the Asian lady, any hotel is fine if you are discreet the ladies you book with will have a favorite.

love your new picture Rachelle...maybe I'll go and be your side kick...hehe...damn,wait I'm not Asian..nor perfect...hehe..seriously though nice picture..kisses

I'll be arriving in Saskatoon Nov 18th and staying until the 21st....but yes stick with either Sydney or visiting SP's!

kisses!

Rachelle

Shot with NIKON D300 at 2009-10-27

Photo was removed as it was too large to display in cerb without breaking up the site layout.