Snack Food

Snacks. Gotta have 'em. I like 'em when I'm watching the tube or surfing. Oddly, I do have different snacks when I'm doing the 'puter or TV.

Ummm, I'm getting an urge for popcorn. I'm doing the 'puter while watching TV. I like popcorn with a little butter + seasoning. Something with a little parmesan + lemon.

I really like Costco Chicago Mix - Popcorn + Caramel...ooooohhhh. Sex in a bowl.

I really like the small, hard crunchy shell Easter eggs with a chocolate centre. I like 'em mmmmm....gotta get more.

M&Ms they are spawn of the evil dead. Same with the chocolate/peanut butter thingies. They make me want to bungie jump out of my familyroom. I feel sooo good while I crunch down on these sinful little eggs.

Spicy roasted chickpeas and edamame soaked in butter with tons of sea salt-I like sucking on the pod before removing the edamame. In a past life it woulda been salt and vinegar chips and pepperettes.

• Like 1

Buttered popcorn, bits and bites, zesty cheese Doritos, Pepperettes, washed down with Root Beer.

• Like 2

It depends on what's going on.

Watching a movie demands popcorn, real popcorn, not that microwaved stuff. Of course, smothered with extra REAL butter. :)

Playing a video game requires chocolates for some reason. My preference is certainly Toffifay.

While sitting around with friends having a few beers it would certainly be peanuts, cashews, along with regular and/or BBQ chips.

My standard kitchen fruit bowl will have usually bananas, pears and a variety of chocolate bars.

Yup, I am a real health nut eh!

• Like 1

Me, I like nuts, particularly almonds and pistachios.

Always a container of kale chips and beef jerky around, both of which I make myself. Being a Maritimer, there's is always a bag of dulse around.

And last there's always fresh fruit and cheeze, (tart apple and sharp cheddar, num num)

• Like 2

I really like Costco Chicago Mix - Popcorn + Caramel...ooooohhhh. Sex in a bowl.

I LOVE the Chicago mix too.

I like gelly type candies like watermelons, twirlers, bananas, gummy worms ect.

and Chips. there really isn't many chips I don't like. Maybe Doritoes sweet chilli heat and anything jalapeño flavoured

an't forget about nuts chocolate and cake,

But Ice-cream never fails.

Bwahahahaha, there is a little fat girl inside me somewhere

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h

Sunflower seeds, still in the shell. A small bowl can take forever to eat and the calories are next to none. They were therapeutic when I quit smoking, they kept my hands busy for hours.

Hmmm...wish I found CERB a decade ago...

Hmmm let me think.... what do I like to nibble on.... what do I like to get my mouth and lips all over as often as I can... it would have to be something mouth watering... can't see myself liking something all dry... definitely the wetter the better... maybe ice cream because I love things I can lick... but no maybe not ice cream is cold and I kinda like things hot and wet.... hmmm this is hard.... the question I mean. Maybe I will just sit here for a while and think about all the great things I have tasted this year and I will get back to you later when it's not so hard.

Just my Opinion :) lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

reese's , peanutbutter and chocolate ! MMMMM

those mini peanutbutter cups , i seriously could eat bag after bag of those little delicious beauties .

i also enjoy a regular oh henry bar and dipping into my jar of peanutbutter .

but most of the time its brocoli , carrot sticks or grapes .

• Like 1

Nacho's- A bag of tostittos chips, a bag of shredded cheese- sprinkle over chips, then melt, dip the chips in sour crème and salsa-yum, this is my favorite snack

then there is cookies

smarties or m&m's

chips and onion dip

popcorn with a ton of butter

I also like crackers layered with crème cheese and red pepper jelly

sometimes ice crème-had a container of cremesicle ice crème, cant remember the brand, but it is a fairly new flavor and did taste just like a cremesicle, the other night

• Like 1

My new favourite snack is Lays original potato chips with a square of milk chocolate at the same time. The combination of crunchy/salty with creamy/sweet is amazing. If you eat them while standing, they become low calorie snacks. (It could happen)