Looking for a better vid editing program!

What are you currently using ?

iMovie which comes with every Mac does a decent job. I have edited several DVDs with it.

Adobe Premiere would be my next choice.

I'm looking for a simple to use and very straight forward video editing program, the one I'm using currently I'm not thrilled with...any suggestions guys?

Thanx

Rachelle

What are you using now ? Pinnacle is a consumer version of AVID which is pretty much THE non linear edit system of choice by professionals these days, final cut pro also an idustry standard, Sony Vegas is another good consumer app and of course there's windows movie maker. Rachelle, drop me a pm if you wish more details or suggestions.

If you want if easy you really should go to a mac. I use both. If you dont have a MAC you can find some good refurbished ones on usedottawa.com

I use Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultra as well as Magix Movie Edit Pro depending on what it is I am doing at the time. Both are good depending on what it is you are trying to do. Pinnacle is now in eddition 14 and usses allot of addon pack which can get expensive.

http://www.magix.com/us/movie-edit-pro/?partnerid=9015

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Home+Video/Studio+Family/

If you have a machine with Vista or Windows 7 the built in Windows Movie Maker is decent. It isn't as robust as some commercial software, but it's fairly straightforward and cheap :)