Sign in to follow this  

Cookie AKA Jenn/427

I have been trying to book Cookie/Jenn for a couple of months now. Usually, I leave a phone message with call back number and she does not return the call.

I have spoken to her a number of times, and she has told me that booking was not possible for a number of reasons including having a fight with her boyfriend, someone's birthday and "not feeling up to it". My bad luck I guess.

Friday during the day, I decided to try again. I got through and asked for Jenn and was told that I had the wrong number. I checked the number and dialed again. The woman answering the phone asked if I had just called, and I said yes. We then got to booking the appointment for 9 PM. She was very insistent that I call and confirm a little later and that I call when I arrived at her location.

I did call back to confirm, and at that time was told that BBBJCIM was available for an extra donation.

The appointed hour rolls around, my watch says 8:57 and I call her. She picks up and I say, "hi, its your 9 o'clock appointment" and she hangs up on me. So I wait until 9:01 to try again, her line goes straight to VM and I leave a message saying that I am her 9 appointment and I am in the parking lot. Several more minutes go by, I dial her cell again, and it rings several times before going to VM. So I try the land line, it rings with out being picked up. I try her cell again, it rings several times before going to VM.

By this time I have spent just over 20 minutes sitting in my car in a very busy parking lot, and I have been getting some stares from the security guard. I decide that this is now just a waste of time and energy, but I decide to give her one last chance. I call again, and get the VM. So I leave a message "its your 9 PM appointment, you clearly do not want to see me so I am leaving, but I will be reviewing you".

I drive out and am on my way to the 427, when my phone rings. She is all sweetness and the first thing out of her mouth is "I'm having phone problems". I interrupt her and say that its too late, I've left and I disconnect.

I was not willing to hear her explanation because I know I tried both her cell and the land line number. I find it damn difficult to believe that both phones were not working at that time.

She may give a good BJ, but the reality is that she is not worth the aggravation and I have received a very good BBBJTCIM for under $100 around the corner.

It was probably just as well that the session did not go through, because as I was driving up the 427 Farrah Foxxx gave me a call and wanted to know if I wanted to join her for cocktails. It really says something when it is easier to get in touch with Farrah than it is with a working SP.