Hey ladies (and gents )

I'll be in Toronto July 4 and 5 and would love to meet someone new. I usually only hobby when in Ottawa. Please pm me or comment if you will be available those dates. Gents please point me in the right direction as well !

Thanks!

Well most of the time I see ladies is in Toronto, so I'll offer a couple recommendations

Kylie Daniels is a wonderful Toronto based companion, and you would have a great date with her

while not Toronto based the following ladies do tour and include Toronto on their tour schedule. You would have to contact them to see if they are in Toronto when you are there

Emily Rushton also is a wonderful companion. A date with her is memorable

Victoria Jolie also includes Toronto on her tour schedule. I still have fond memories of our encounter this year

Those are three ladies I have met and have had Great Encounters with, Kylie and Victoria in Toronto, Emily in Toronto, Kingston and London

You can see my recommendations of these ladies in those city's forums here on CERB

BTW they all have profiles on CERB

Good Luck

RG