What are you procrastinating doing?

A better question might be: what are you putting off doing while you're checking in on CERB?

Me? Working on that cold storage room. I hate musty odors! But I really need that storage space.

I'm procrastinating about making a decision about my future involvement here on CERB and my continued engagement in this hobby. Some decisions are hard so you put them off.

• Like 1

I've been procrastinating painting my kitchen. It needs to be done, but I freakin' hate painting!!! Maybe I'll do it next weekend! LOL

Getting my full licence. I don't particularly like driving. Plus, the saving for defensive driving courses excuse has worked for me so far, um, errr. It's much easier to surf on cerb, big smile.

I've been putting off replying to this thread. Perhaps I'll get to it tomorrow.

Additional Comments:

Doh!! I just replied! Guess I'll have to content myself with the knowledge that I held out for four days before succumbing to this thread's siren call.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Walking the dog, checking out my payroll deductions and checking out emails before the end of the evening .

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

I Always prercrastinate on putting the dishes away after I've washed them.

LOL its like Kerplunk out there. one wrong move and KerSmash! lol

My poor roomate broke a glass yesterday morning while reaching for a mug for his morning coffee.

luckily he doesn't complain much lol

I make the most mess in the kitchen so I do the dishes. He'll never complain about clean dishes lol

Cleaning out my closet. No room because clothes are already hung up. I have too many clothes and there is a no room for clean clothes sitting ( some never even worn yet) in laundry baskets. Ffs, its time to do something about it.

Update...

I did something about it. lol. I had some time earlier and told myself I'd start sorting with just one basket so I wouldn't feel overwhemled. I couldn't even open the door! Once I started I couldn't stop! lol I have tons of nice clothes going to Goodwill now that can benefit someone else.

Next thing to fix is the dishwasher. It's in perfect working order but the glasses on top rack always have a residue left on them. I tried a few things to try and remedy the situation to no avail including adjusting the temperature in the hot water tank. Something must be clogged. Will have to call someone.

Posted via Mobile Device

Cleaning my house. I am usually a neat freak but had so much company over the holidays that I am cleaned out! Even too lazy to go buy dishwashing liquid so the dishes are piled high! Tomorrow! Or the next day, or the next.....depends on warmer weather lol.