Posting on Behalf of Maraena Blackwell..Bait & Switch..Stolen Pics on BP/False Ad

I hope she reports the theft directly to the ad site admin. That is enough to get some advertisers blocked from posting (the thieves, not Maraena of course)

• Like 1

This is one among several who posts ads on BP with pictures who aren't obviously of the same person. You get fooled once. Then you get to detect the pattern which is about always the same. The quality of their communication is as bad too. Thanks Lexy for reporting this.

• Like 2

Guest **cely***r***ne

Thank you Lexy. I am definitely not preforming duos with this girl. I have no idea who she is, except she has caused me a lot of grief here in Truro.

You're welcome Luv!

I sent you the email with all you need to handle this B&S/Stolen picture/Fake ad.

All my Love and Support,

Lexy

Thank you Lexy. I am definitely not preforming duos with this girl. I have no idea who she is, except she has caused me a lot of grief here in Truro.
  • Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Ive sent BP an email reporting the stolen pic and fake add. I havent heard back from them, however Lexy has informed me the pic is off the add..so I guess that is better than nothing.

Love and Light to all of you and yours.

xoxo

I hope she reports the theft directly to the ad site admin. That is enough to get some advertisers blocked from posting (the thieves, not Maraena of course)