The women of Cerb who have reached the 100,000 visitor mark

Hi, I thought I would start this thread to recognize the women of Cerb who have reached the 100,000 visitor mark. I find this a remarkable achievement for someone to have attracted a 100,000 visitors to their user page. This is the about the population of a small city. I only know of a handful of women that have accomplish this feat. So if you know of any other women that have reached this mark, please add them to this list. I have not visited all the profiles yet :)

This woman is a favourite of mine and of Ottawa, she is from Toronto and her name is SweetShay. She just reached the 100,000 mark today. I know because I was her 100,000 visitor. lol

picture.php?albumid=5697&pictureid=39588

The next one is one of Ottawa's most reviewed SP. Her name is SexxxyRebecca. I think that she has the highest visitor count that I've seen so far.

picture.php?albumid=9172&pictureid=61955

One of Ottawa's most popular and sexy MA is probably Claire Heavens who had reached a Roaring 100,000 visitors earlier on this year.

picture.php?albumid=9339&pictureid=62242

Another beautiful and sexy MA from the Quebec side is Katrine Cannon who is actually trained in Massage :) and has just recently reached the 100,000 visitor mark.

picture.php?albumid=7575&pictureid=49433

And another long time Cerb favorite, the beautiful and sexy Meg O'Ryan a big time contributor to Cerb threads.

picture.php?albumid=6696&pictureid=42954

Please join me in a tribute to these women on their remarkable achievement :)

They truly are all beautiful, sexy and a pleasure to be with. I know, because it's been my honour and pleasure to have spent time with these wonderful women :)

I've noticed that a few more women are going to be reaching the 100,000 mark in the very near future. When they do, please add them to this list.

• Like 7

Just noticed another one of Ottawa Favourite Cerb woman has also reached the 100,000 mark :

Her name is Jazy :)

picture.php?albumid=8397&pictureid=55739

It seems like all the women who have reached this milestone are from Ottawa, except for SweetShay, but her visitors are mostly from ottawa.

Between these 6 gorgeous women, there are over 600,000 visits :)

• Like 2

Just noticed Maraena reached the 100,000 visitors,

congratulations Maraena, hopefully I will get to visit soon in

person not just on Cerb.

Congratulations to Maraena who just had over a 100,000 visitors.

I think that she is one of the first woman from outside Ottawa that has hit this milestone. :)

Here is one of her sexy pictures :)

picture.php?albumid=9353&pictureid=63155

Let's see who hits this milestone next :)

Congrats to you all, again! (I just reached 100,000 hits on my page myself, and let me add a sincere thank you here to my visitors).

• Like 1