Curious about Serenity

I am thinking about seeing Serenity from EC. However after checking the other threads I found that there was very little information about her in the way of reviews, one bad one and one good one. The one good review gives very little detail. Surely more than just a couple of guys have seen this woman and I would really appreciate an honest, detailed review. I understand that you cannot be too explicit on the board so feel free to private message me. I will admit that I am a little fussy when it comes to these ladies and I want to know exactly what to expect should I choose to see Serenity. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Guest bigboy22

I saw Serenity twice and had a great time both times. I actually saw her twice in one week thats how much I liked. The second time was a lotter better than the first. Her thought her massage was pretty but I have never had a massage by another masseuse before so I thought it was really good. The hot stones are really nice and relaxing. I really enjoyed the body to body rub thats something with her nice body rubbbing up on mine really sweet. And the happy ending was great laying down looking up at her great body was a real treat. I noticed on her website that she changed to blond hair I'm gonna have to go back and see her again sometime real soon.

I saw her a few weeks ago. not bad massage.....not bad looking..nice body....allowed ltd interaction...happy ending....nothing extraordinary IMHO

I may repeat.

I would give her an A.

She is a great person. Very nice ample body as well.

The rub-down was great and so was the finish.

Very curvy body-my kind of Gal.:p