Candy and Lexi

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest f***2f***

picture.php?albumid=571&pictureid=3046

Those of you who have visited Candymtl know what a sweet and sexy girl she is and those of you who have experienced her in a Duo with Lolita know what magic she can bring to a Duo experience.

Well Candy re-surfaced in Ottawa on Sunday night with a new duo partner, Lexi or Sexy Lexi as Candy described her.

I went over to visit the girls at their upscale incall and had a fun filled hour of pleasure with these two very hot girls. Many of you know that Candy is also a dancer and has a beautiful, natural firm body. She is all natural with lovely perky breasts and one of the shapliest bums in the business. She is also extremely pretty, with a killer sense of humour and she loves what she does. Well boys Lexi is also a beautiful dancer with a very pretty face, long brunette hair, lovely firm round natural breasts, nice round bum and the tightest pussy imaginable.

I had not seen Candy for a while and seeing her dressed in a sexy pink figure-hugging mini dress got my attention immediately. She kissed me warmly and gave me a big hug. Lexi is a little shy on her first encounter and warms up slowly but Candy and her soon get each other heated up to super nova! They offered me a beer and then we got into some very pleasurable duo fun. I had a nice few minutes of watching them make out with some very pleasant scenary as their skimpy clothing came off and tongues and fingers went to work. Soon they had the Boner man ready to play. They had me lie in between them and then they went to work with total abandon. While I've been asked not to be too explicit, let's just say I got into a couple of pretty tight places....but everything came out well (several times) in the end!!

Im not sure when these two hotties will be back in town but the said they would be back before the end of the year for a longer and more organized tour.

Thanks Candy and Lexi...it was a night to remember!! :bddog:

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I also had fun with Candy and Lexi last Sunday. It was my first meeting with either Candy or Lexi.

They greeted me at the door with great enthusiasm. This is usually a definite sign of a great session to come. I spend an hour with both girls and I was quite impressed with both of them. They had great stamina for their ages. I usually prefer older SPs, since the younger providers do not usually have great stamina and the experience of the older providers. However I was very impressed by Candy and Lexi. The hour was action-packed which really got my heart racing.

Will I repeat? YES!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.