Claire Heavens' Third Cerbiversary, July 19!

It's been three years since Claire Heavens exploded (or should I say roared??) onto this board, spreading excitement, fun, and satisfaction. :) I remember greeting her by pm when she first signed on, and starting a conversation that's still going strong. She got three recommendations on her very first day of work, and now has close to 200 of them, a cerb record. She's always fun, and sexy as they come.

So congratulations, Claire, on your third cerbiversary. Please keep doing what you're doing so well!

• Like 1

Already! My, time does fly!

Congrats, Claire, and looking forward to having you among us for a very long time still!

Best,

toine

• Like 1

Happy Cerbiversary. You are one of the icons of CERB and as Cato pointed out, have reigning impact with feedback. Truly a unique and amazing individual. Congrats!

• Like 1

*Takes a bow*

Thank you Everyone ;-) For the great welcome upon my arrival and for the recognition and admiration. 3 years later- and I can still blush and feel in awe. Thankya millions! Stay Sexy, Smile Hard & Roar Loud!

• Like 1

Yes Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary. I've seen you in all 3 years :) xoxoxo

Have had many happy memories with you :)

• Like 1

Claire

I remember first meeting you three years ago at one of the Spas and was enamoured with your smile, laughter, and sheer sexiness! I also remember your short stay at that house/IT repair place when your massage table did not show up on time and you had some challenges but you fought through it and did not give up! After three years you are still a vibrant, hilarious and extremely sexy lady. Sadly I don't get to see you very much any more but when I do it certainly brings a huge silly grin to my face every time. The Ottawa men are very lucky to have you and many of the other awesome ladies in the city as MAs! Keep roaring girl!

• Like 2