Cato's 8000 Sexalicious Posts

Cato, we know we can always count on your input, whether it be advice or sexy legs, bums and fripples. You support those in this community and especially those ladies lucky enough to make your acquaintance. Thanks for 8000 great posts....can't wait to see what the next 8000 bring.

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

Congratulations and well done Cato on your 80000 posts cheers :chug::chug::bigclap:

Congratulations on reaching 8000 posts!

I think it's going to take me a while to catch up. But I'm doing my best :)

• Like 1

Congratulation Cato! I love seeing all your posts and can't wait for the next ones!

I hope you have an excellent weekend. You so much deserve it!

• Like 1

Guest **ng***1

8000 posts!!! One might say you spend far too much time here. LOL. I say, keep it coming. Well done Amigo.

My 8000th post, appropriately enough, is to thank everyone who's contributed to my 8000th post thread! :) I'm grateful for the acknowledgement, and especially grateful to each of you.

There are many others who deserve my thanks too: all the people who correspond with me here, who share their experiences, or who just pop by to say hello. All these interactions make this community special, and highly valued.

And of course all the exceptional, beautiful, talented, wonderful women that cerb has put me in touch with and enabled me to meet, or, if we haven't met yet, to plan and look forward to the meetings that lie ahead! :)

A warm and sincere thank you to you all!

Wow!!! That's incredible :)

8000 posts, Congratulations love that's Amazing

You always have the sweetest things to say and you are always so welcoming to new members!!!

Thanks for being so Awesome

xxo

• Like 1

Congrats to one of our 'elder' statesman. Your contributions are deeply appreciated in every way. And may I add, you have a fine eye for beauty! Please keep up the posts.

• Like 1