Important question

I'd shag all 3 of them at once in an all male orgy, then kill Lenin and Stalin, leaving Trotsky behind to tell everybody about it. Marriage is out of the question though since I'm not gay...

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest C**Tra****er

I wouldn't marry any of them... it's overrated :-) but I would shag Trotsky (most likeable of the 3) and kill Lenin and Stalin.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s******ecan****
Lenin, Stalin, Trotsky- shag, marry or kill?

I would marry Trotsky, shag Stalin, and kill Lenin.

you? :grin:

Stalin might not shag you if you married Trotsky first, on the other hand it might appeal to him, likely Trotsky would go nuts if he ever found out about the Stalin thing. In any event Stalin would almost certainly have you sent to the Gulag once he got rid of Trotsky so you really should reconsider letting Stalin live.

As for Lenin I have nothing to add.

Guest W***ledi*Time
Lenin, Stalin, Trotsky- shag, marry or kill?

I'd play Russian Roulette with Rasputin, marry Anastasia, and shag Kschessinskaya. Lenin would be required to sing "God Save the Tsar" at the Bolshoi while Kschessinskaya pogos on stage; Trotsky would play his axe in the mosh ... er ... orchestra pit. Stalin would be required to chauffeur us to the afterparty in a Black Maria, while the rest of us play Romanov Roulette (nudge nudge wink wink) in the back of the van with Olga, Tatiana, and Maria.

Afterwards, all three bolsheviks could take a vacation ... not forgetting to bring warm clothes and a shovel. (Lenin would be exiled to the gulag for supporting Stalin. Trotsky would be sent to the gulag for opposing Stalin. Stalin would be sent to the gulag for being Stalin.)

p.s. no actual Russians were disrespected in the making of this fantasy ...

p.p.s. if you ply your partner with enough vodka, you can get away with cheating at Russian Roulette ...

Hey people, it's shag marry or kill time, not 'I'd shag anyone time'! Make up your minds!

I'd do Stalin because he's a sexy man of steel with an excellent handle bar mustache and an iron will. Power gives me wood. :shock:

For this reason alone, I'd also have sexy time with Ghengis Khan. But NOT, I repeat NOT, Pol Pot. That's just weird.

Anybody got a good lineup so we can further explore these Important Questions of Life?

xoxoxoxoxo Amelia

Guest W***ledi*Time
Hey people, it's shag marry or kill time, not 'I'd shag anyone time'! Make up your minds!

I'd do Stalin because he's a sexy man of steel with an excellent handle bar mustache and an iron will. Power gives me wood. ...

Okay, strictly by your rules it is, oh power-besotted Lovely:

I'd shag Trotsky, because maybe he'd bring Frida Kahlo along for a threesome.

I'd marry Lenin -- by default, since I'm shagging T. and killing S. Besides, he was admirably progressive enough to have legalized homosexuality in Russia.

I'd kill Stalin. Being a pretty boy just doesn't begin to be enough. Murdering tens of millions of people puts him on my KILL list. I can't get past that. So ... any Stalin shaggers better get to him before me. You have been warned!

(World AIDS Day poster. AIDS isn't scary enough just by itself, so they have to drag Stalin into it too: )

stalin%20aids%20uspravna%20art.jpg

Amelia, Amelia, Amelia. You've got it all wrong. You must marry Trotsky, screw Lenin, and kill Stalin. Stalin will kill you the first chance he gets, so it's obvious that you must kill him first. And have you seen Lenin's eyebrow/facial hair combo? Irresistible.

Also I would shag Quadaffi but kill Mugabe.

Alright, we need to make these more relevant to cerb.

So- DATY, Russian, or receive blowjob- action movie edition:

Megan Fox, Cameron Diaz, Bette Midler.

I'd somehow manage a Russian with Megan Fox, perform DATy on Cameron Diaz, and receive oral from the ever-sexy action movie star Bette Midler.

I love Bette Midler! And I've been having some very confusing dreams lately....

Emma, you are so damn refined! Picasso was super hot, you're right. Apart from the temper tantrums. xoxo

My guys would be along the lines of Picasso, De Kooning, and Basquiat...and i would have to do them all since i don't believe in marriage or killing...hehe

Emma, you are so damn refined! Picasso was super hot, you're right. Apart from the temper tantrums. xoxo

What artist doesn't have them? lol I have been surrounded by art and artists for a very long time.....I love their little fits they take...hehe especially if they are fighting in Spanish....damn that turns me on.

More relevant to cerb? Maybe a guy should be asking those 3 ladies... "can you loan me the money to fly to Halifax to see Amelia?"

Guest W***ledi*Time
Alright .... DATY, Russian, or receive blowjob- action movie edition: Megan Fox, Cameron Diaz, Bette Midler ...

I agree with Miss A.'s choices:

Megan Fox -- Russian please ... this gal is (Shakespearean) poetry in motion .... literally, what with that King Lear tat on her shoulder blade ... it'd be my pleasure to gild her butterflies any day ...

megan-fox-tattoo.jpg

Cameron Diaz ... mmmm ... Shrek's beloved Princess Fiona ... I'd love to nibble on those ears, but if need be could make-do with lips instead ... so DATY it is ...

shrek-the-third-cameron-diaz-as-princess-fiona-.jpg

Bette Midler -- Receive Oral please ... if this divine lady doesn't know how to handle a microphone, who does?

3291630.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=45B0EB3381F7834D1C6E06C72202A3F3DE72BB51A173E946207CAAE8C4C94190

Guest C**Tra****er

I'd somehow manage a Russian with Megan Fox, perform DATy on Cameron Diaz, and receive oral from the ever-sexy action movie star Bette Midler.

I can't argue with these choices ..although I'd like to perform DATY on BOTH Megan Fox and Carmen Diaz.....Oh and if Bette Midler can't perform some awesome oral action with those vocal talents....I don't know who could lol

I love Bette Midler! And I've been having some very confusing dreams lately....

Oh sweetie, do tell!