Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Within 30 seconds of walking into her suite we were locked in a passionate kiss. As I released my hold on her she smiles and blushes slightly. Now we pause to complete actual introductions. With names exchanged she lets her agency know that Seymour is in the house and the phone is going offline.

And we reconvene on her bed, as her black lace dress is removed to reveal the sun and moon and the whole damn constellation. And I am in awe! As I moved in to join her, I realized I need to play catchup and in a flash my own apparel was gone. We are together, and the fireworks start ......

She moves in over me as I continue to admire her form, she hovers over me, allowing me a whiff of that perfume strategically placed behind her ear. Magnifique! She slowly pushes me to lie on my back and kisses me for minutes. Slowly, sensually and very erotic, she moves south, seeking out junior and slowly, teasingly, delicately engulfs him.

I cannot believe the sensations running through my body as this Montreal belle teases and torments the living life out of me. Junior - well - if he could talk, he'd be tongue tied!!

As she continues to torment me, I reach up in a half upright position and undo the clasp on her bra and toss it over to the arm of the sofa - she giggles at that and continues...now it's her turn to show me her flexibility as she removes the matching black g-string and tosses it over to the sofa - all the while continuing to kiss me.

She goes back doing a number on junior, and it didn't take long for him to show his appreciation for the oral talents of one Keissy. Let me do you too I say and I see the spark in her eyes and her face light up again. So we move into a 69 and let me tell you - she is one sweet belle.

Moving right along, yes, she continued doing a number on junior, and her moans increased and her breathing increased and she persisted driving me crazy with her oral skills. This sensation and technique is unique and very stimulating. Man she has a wicked tongue. **Did I mention that? ****

I know what I wanted to do and junior knew what he wanted to do and next thing I know is the cover was coming on and junior disappeared inside her. We're locked in mish as this allowed me to savor those damn fine kisses. This started slow and got progressively faster and faster. It also provided me a great opportunity to savor and appreciate her lovely bosom.

We kept at it for a while or should I say junior kept at it, and the two of us, well, let's just say we explored each other through some rather interesting kissing techniques. The gal loves those patented Seymour Eskimo kisses and we traded some of those in between some clever tongue and groove intimacy.

She was close and I sensed it, and I was determined to make damn sure she was taken care of. With some strategic encouragement from me and a continuous thrusting rhythm, this belle held me in a vice like grip with her arms and legs and sucked the living daylights out of me.

It was hot, it was intense, deeper and faster, each stroke seeming to awaken more passion, more animal urges in her and more and more I felt her unleash that energy on my body!. Damn - I'm aching, but what the hell as my body is both on the receiving end of her pleasure and responsible for it. I felt her body quivered as she climaxed. Minutes after taking care of the lady, it was my turn as junior could take no more.

But it does not end there....as now that I know the lady loves receiving oral as much as she delivers, it was my turn to deliver. I slowly worked my way down her body, lingering at her breasts to appreciate them some more. They're so fine!! "Relax", I say as I tease her softness slowly, reminding her of the source of her moans during our foreplay. She was certainly letting me take charge, working her up for a wild finish...

As this evolved, my belle became more vocal, more active and her hands and legs move into position to keep my head and torso right smack between her thighs. I could not move even if I wanted to, I could barely breathe as my belle held me in another vice like grip and would not let me go. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just sharing the story of Keissy and Seymour. Back to the story, this grip was maintained for minutes as her thrusting, moaning, and pelvic gyrations culminated in an orgasmic explosion of pleasure, sweat, more moaning, heavy breathing and panting. What a release - now I could breathe and to quote the lady, "I think I'm paralyzed". That makes two of us darling. We share a laugh over that!

Now just so you know, the gal is awesome in character, but outside of this persona, she is lively, easy going, a great conversationalist, fluently bilingual and super sweet. Treat her right and show her respect and you will be rewarded many times over.

Let me tell you something else. Get your affairs in order, update your last will and testament. Forget about visiting famous pyramids or other heritage sites of the world. If you have a bucket list, burn it. If someone angered you, forgive them. If you're not religious, take up one because if you don't survive an encounter with the lovely Keissy, you will surely want to be at peace with your maker!

As for me -well, don't look for me here, I'm still seeing stars but I'm going back for more! Montreal belle, here I come. :motion:

Agency Tempted2touch
I would visit again
Agency Tempted2touch
I would visit again
  • Like 5

As I walked in her face lights up and she giggles .. "you" she says - "this is my surprise?". We both laugh as she had no idea it was moi that was coming to visit. "Seymour is in the house" she says.. and we both have a good laugh over that. I guess I made an impression last time if she's quoting my writing..

A nice welcome kiss and we settle on her bed, chatting about events over the last little while. Amazing how time flies. Some conversation, some laughs and a few stories ... hmm we should be at a martini lounge having a few and telling stories - it just felt right.

I wanted to remove her black lace dress...and admire that body. As I returned from a quick cleanup, the dress was gone, revealing this ... and this .... Good freaking lord, my lucky day! We ease back allowing me to feel the warmth of her body, while savoring those kisses...hmmm the eskimo kisses made a return too...

I undo the clasp of her bra tossing it across the room to the other bed..as she slides back onto her back the undies come off ... it too tossed with flair ... we kiss ... she tries to undo my shirt...those long manicured nails aren't having much luck...I pull back, removing the shirt, tossing it into the growing pile....I move back in for some more kisses...she tries to free me from my jeans...nope, wait...she got it...jeans find their way onto the pile...we're in an embrace kissing passionately, with a little lip biting thrown in for good measure...

I draw away, slowly admiring the twins...first one, then the other, "these are awesome" I say and she giggles, responding, "glad you like them"....I fricking love them.

I continue kissing her torso, slowly moving south...I know how much she loves her oral and hey good things happen to those that take care of a lady right... as I teased her thighs, she moaned, arching her back and heaving the twins, nice view all round. Slowly and sensually I teased her, listening to the increasing volume of her moans as her hands cupped my head, holding it in place...But we're in no rush, taking our time....moans of pleasure, hip gyrations and pelvic thrusts culminating in a quivering body of blis. My belle has arrived!

I move back slowly up her torso, admiring the twins again, before engaging her in another round of sensual kisses. Your turn to be spoilt she says....and helps me lie on my back....she playfully hovers over me...kissing...lips...neck...torso...slowly down toward junior. Teasing me with her breath, and her tongue she is an artist in arousal, bringing me to a state of readiness, in preparation for the finale.....

On with the cover and bodies unite....slowly building momentum, intimate kissing and caressing....pleasures given and received...on this day she was gentle with me, as we cruised to a mutual climax with her muscle clenching the life out of mine. Absolutely worth the time and effort to schedule another date.

This is a young lady with a bright future (in and definitely out of the SP world) and is destined for success. Treat her with respect and you'll be rewarded with memories for a long time to come. So our second encounter was less raunchy and more intimate and cerebral, just goes to show the depth and versatility she possesses. Love the pics Keissy but the real deal is best to behold in person. You know CERB, this is supposed to be about no strings attached consensual fun - but it is truly great people that leave you feeling like it is so much more.

Thanks for the stories, the laughs and for spoiling me Keissy, and of course the eskimo kisses for the road. !!

I've been wanting to see Keissy for a long time. Today it finally happened. And the earth moved.

Keissy greeted me in a clingy black dress that revealed those gorgeous curves that I had been long lusting over. It stayed on only long enough for me to open the wine and propose a toast. Off it came, then the sexy black and white lingerie, and there was that body, awaiting my attention, just as I had fantasized so often. Yes, at last, Keissy in my arms, our tongues entwined, hands clutching and probing.

I launched into oral, and was treated in turn to the most exquisite oral attention. She is so good, so skillful, so arousing.... I felt like a teenager again, instant recovery and pumped with energy, and back for more. And more she gave me, uninhibited, erotic, passionate. More oral: we're not done yet, and it's equally pleasing this time round.

Did I mention her laugh, and her smile, and her sparkling eyes? Her beautiful, taut body, her flowing hair? Her kisses, the taste and the fragrance of her? All my senses were engaged, enchanted.

And the earth moved.

Got to see Keissy last time she was in town. And am I ever glad that I was able to see her.

It was a great experience, she was very easy to speak to and the service was incredible. Had a wide menu range, so just ask the lady what you are interested in and she may very well be able to accommodate you.

She will be back in town soon, looks like in a week or two and you should not by-pass the chance to see her. I hope that I am available, but holidays take a priority, even over her, but a tough choice.

Make an appointment guys.

Just saw Keissy yesterday and I'll say this from her picture on her agency website I tried to imagine what she'd look like.She's beautiful and from what I could tell from talking to her very intelligent.She's very passionate and is a sexual dynamo.Her breast's are what I'd say is a work of art.I'd like to definately see her again in the future.

I had an appointment with Keissy Hennessey today in Ottawa. She was like a gift from heaven. She is beautiful person with a great personality. Everything previously written about her are absolutely true. :D

She is a true GFE through and through. She is a great kisser and I would repeat for sure.

Thank you Keissy for a wonderful experience.

A repeat visit with Keissy after a two-year hiatus. Two long years...she's as sexy as ever, with that hot stripper body and those unbeatable oral skills. She took me for a real ride in cowgirl, and then pleasured me some more orally. And I was able to indulge her. I indulged, too, in all my favourite activities. Desire, lust, fulfilment, driven by Keissy's outstanding eroticism and beauty.

A real treat. I hope I don't have to wait two more years.....

picture.php?albumid=4276&pictureid=27471

Keissy and I have been cerb friends for a few years now and I have been following her on twitter too, but our paths never crossed until this past weekend.

Dressed in a beautiful lingerie, she welcomed me in a nice DT hotel suite accompanied by her 6in-tall furry friend. We hit it off rightaway because of our common love of the same breed of canine. As everyone mentioned here, Keissy is a good passionate kisser. She is also a good conversationalist. As we moved to the bedroom and onto the bed, we talked about things such as her education, her ambition and her goals in life. With a degree in accounting, she is an intelligent young lady and she confided in me what she was hoping to achieve in life in the near future.

picture.php?albumid=5401&pictureid=34624

Keissy has nicely-tanned and smooth skin on a very toned beautiful body. Running my hands over her body while giving her a massage was heavenly. We then engaged in giving each other prolonged oral pleasures. After our delightful and unforgettable main event, we just cuddled up in bed and chatted some more. I felt that I was lucky to see her during this tour since she may not be in this business long and she felt disappointed that she had had a few last-minute cancellations.

This is a little bit late, but I did manage to see Keissy on her most recent trip to Ottawa.

this was the 4th time I've seen her, and everytime gets better and better.

as stated above, she has a new puppy, very cute, loves to play.

now on to the session......

Keissy has always been very nice, and professional when I see her. she always looks amazing, and I find that the time goes by so fast when we are together.

started off with a great BJ, then it was my turn for some DATY. we then went with some missionary, then some doggy, and then she did some cowgirl.

all in all, in my mind she is well worth it to see her, and I hope she will return again soon so we can do it all over again.

thank you Keissy, your awesome :)

oxox

star

Keissy Hennessey - I was lucky enough to meet with Keissy in Ottawa during her last visit. I highly recommend meeting her she is definitely worth your time. She is a beautiful woman with a great personality. Her pictures are accurate and looks as good if not better in person. I will definitely repeat if she comes back. Very easy to book and easy to communicate with. I am very picky who I meet and this was my best experience to date. Highly recommend don't miss her when she's in your town.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.