Hallucinations

Y'know, I'm almost ashamed to 'fess-up to this, but I just had a waking dream. I must be tired....

I had a waking dream - It started out of my right eye. It's about the weirdest experience that I've ever had. It lasted about 2-3 seconds....maybe - that's my best guess. You know what it's like to day-dream?, well that's about the same experience. It was mostly patterns...black & white intermixed...some movement. Gone now.

Has anyone ever had this sort of shit happen to them? Should I be worried?

I've also had auditory hallucinations in the early morning (dream state) - anyone experience those?

Don't worry - I'm not nuts....well, maybe a little :icon_eek:

I once saw a unicorn mess up a talking teddy bear. I was much younger and an indiscriminate consumer...so that might have had something to do with it...:confused0024:

Y'know, I'm almost ashamed to 'fess-up to this, but I just had a waking dream. I must be tired....

I had a waking dream - It started out of my right eye. It's about the weirdest experience that I've ever had. It lasted about 2-3 seconds....maybe - that's my best guess. You know what it's like to day-dream?, well that's about the same experience. It was mostly patterns...black & white intermixed...some movement. Gone now.

Has anyone ever had this sort of shit happen to them? Should I be worried?

I've also had auditory hallucinations in the early morning (dream state) - anyone experience those?

Don't worry - I'm not nuts....well, maybe a little :icon_eek:

Is it something you have had before? If so you may want to see your doctor, who may want to do testing, it may be an aura, which may be an indicator of something else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aura_(symptom)

As for auditory hallucinations, just a question. Does this happen when the clock radio goes off, your not fully awake, not completely asleep either, and in a half asleep state the radio influences your dreaming...if that makes sense

But really, if you are concerned, you should see a doctor

RG

Guest **cely***r***ne

If you are not sleeping well, or are extremely over tired, our subconscious minds play tricks on us like that. You could very well be almost asleep yet are aware.

I had similar issues when I was recovering from alcohol abuse. I couldn't sleep for days.

The spiritual medium side of me finds this so interesting as well.

But as RG said, if you are concerned, a trip to the doctor would be advisable.