Upcoming "Indy" Movies.

This being the "summer blockbuster" season I thought it would be interesting to talk about some smaller, lesser known or "Indy" films that are coming up soon. The ones I'm most looking forward to are:

The Salvation - A Danish western starring Mads Mikkelsen and Eva Green. I'm a western junkie and this one looks great!

- A Canadian horror-comedy. This just looks like a blast! One of those "leave your brain at the door" kind of movies. Harkening back to the "grindhouse" days of cinema, with maybe a touch of Teen Wolf thrown in for good measure (the movie, not that awful tv show lol). Warning, the link is to a gory R-rated "redband" trailer.

- Black comedy with Michael Keaton playing a washed up movie star who was known for playing a superhero called Birdman, and his career went to shit after he left the role (sound familiar? lol). Some definite autobiographical undertones with this one. Looks pretty damn entertaining.

- Lastly, another western. A Japanese remake of the Clint Eastwood classic. A combination of the western and samurai movie genres. It was released last year but I don't think it's been released this side of the pond yet. Seems like an interesting take!

So are there any lesser known or smaller scale movies you fine folks are looking forward to or have seen recently?