I have always wondered what you look like!

Thought this could a fun thread. I have often wondered what my on-line friends look like. Obviously we know what our lady friends look like as we have albums.

So, describe yourself to us:) Height, body build, hair color, facial hair, tanned or no? How do dress? Casual? Office? Sporty? Tattoos? Who do you resemble in the celebrity world?

Cant wait to hear some descriptions, till then I will have a dreamy/pondering look on face with my own imagination:)

• Like 1

5 ft 9-10 and shrinking 185 lbs and shrinking. Athletic build for an old guy, shaved head and goatee currently tanned. Black clothes almost always and mostly casual. No ink. A little Bruce Willis (I smirk) and a quite a bit like Walter White/Heisenberg. Often mistaken for event security which always cracks me up.

Peace

MG

• Like 3

5 ft 9-10 and shrinking 185 lbs and shrinking. Athletic build for an old guy, shaved head and goatee currently tanned. Black clothes almost always and mostly casual. No ink. A little Bruce Willis (I smirk) and a quite a bit like Walter White/Heisenberg. Often mistaken for event security which always cracks me up.

Peace

MG

Ohh wow, sounds very appealing! Yum:)

• Like 1

Awesome thread :)

I'm curious to hear the others...

Btw Mrgreen...Bruce Willis is very sexy :D...as for Walter White, well hes smart lol ;)

BJ

Thought this could a fun thread. I have often wondered what my on-line friends look like. Obviously we know what our lady friends look like as we have albums.

So, describe yourself to us:) Height, body build, hair color, facial hair, tanned or no? How do dress? Casual? Office? Sporty? Tattoos? Who do you resemble in the celebrity world?

Cant wait to hear some descriptions, till then I will have a dreamy/pondering look on face with my own imagination:)

Well a couple of ladies say I look like this guy...hence my avatar.

John-Malcovich-223x300.jpg

Now body wise, picture this next guy except I'm 6'1 and...ummm, well I'm not as skinny LOL

419gIf3XymL.jpg

Now I don't see the resemblance to John Malkovich but a few ladies say I do look like him. I keep trying to see it, I don't, but don't argue with a lady or ladies

As for George Costanza, I just needed a positive body image to post without posting a lie LOL

BTW I'm nothing like Costanza, or any of the other Seinfeld characters, I'm a gentleman...physical shortcomings aside, I do have some other redeeming qualities LOL

And I'm bald on top, hair cut short on the sides...what little hair I have is grey and brown.

No tattoos, not that I haven't thought of it, but if I ever did, it would have to be a tattoo with a special meaning to me

My normal dress is jeans, or cargo (casual) pants, sweatshirts, tshirts or button front flannel shirts

If you saw me in person the dream would die LOL

But the Fat Bastards BBM like me

RG

• Like 1

5ft7. 190lbs. Athletic build. Brown hair, grey starting but still relatively hidden. No facial hair, no ink or piercings. Tanned arms and legs, unfortunately the tea to me is very pale. Celebrity resemblance, Casper the friendly ghost(during winter).

Have a good one,

Rod

Haha! Since it's worth 1,000 words, start with this guy:

http://www.treknews.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/jonathan-frakes-star-trek-tng-s1.jpg

... but follow MightyPen's Rule of 15:

• add 15 years
  • add 15 pounds
  • and dial down the handsome by about 15% :)

That should do it!

Still got all the hair. My family is lucky that way I guess.

• Like 2

Haha! Since it's worth 1,000 words, start with this guy:

http://www.treknews.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/jonathan-frakes-star-trek-tng-s1.jpg

... but follow MightyPen's Rule of 15:

• add 15 years
  • add 15 pounds
  • and dial down the handsome by about 15% :)

That should do it!

Still got all the hair. My family is lucky that way I guess.

So sort of like this LOL

jonathan-frakes.jpg

Just posted in fun

RG

• Like 1

5'9 1/2.

I have to add the 1/2" because, despite the physical, incontrovertible evidence, I insist my daughter is not taller than me. It's a loving Dad/daughter thing.

Bald on top. Hair on the sides, kept short in the summer but I let it grow longer in the cold weather.

Full (trimmed) beard and moustache.

My family have described me as a "skelf" = that's a Scottish word meaning kind of skinny. But that's a comparative term.

Some ladies (not Cerb ladies) have told me they like my quads. That's from playing soccer.

I would say as a general description, I'm unremarkable.

Can't help but add that one day, a few years ago, a waitress in a coffee shop did say I sounded like (not looked like) Sean Connery.

It was love at first sight - for me.

• Like 2

Ok, well other than the drooling - I'm not this cute guy.

polar-bear-cub-drinking-water.jpg

I'm 5'8" and about 185lbs.

I would say average build for a gentleman my age >50.

But a usual comment is that I look much younger than my age.

Certainly not in the physical shape I was when I worked construction in my early 20s but not bad.

I have all my hair still (brown) and usually clean shaven unless camping in the mountains, weekends, or other holidays. Also have brown eyes that are very dark.

I'm told I have a nice smile and often get comments on my naked bum. (Well at least from the couple who have seen it - haha) I think that is my French/Italian mix of heritage.

I am usually well dressed and do like fashion including men's - so might often be seen in a tailored suit/tie with nice shoes.

Cub

• Like 3

I am 5'89999"

I weigh in at 170 lbs but look fat in the mirror

I am still in my 40's but not for fuckin long :(

My head is Mr. Clean Mach III style now with my hair being conveniently stored and archived in lagoons across the country after it fell out in the shower in my early 20's apparently.

I have a goatee. Mostly ...cough... ahem ... stylin grey'ish. ?

I am fit as a fiddle !!! string that broke . Used to be competitive athlete but now can only keep up to Forest Gump till the end of the lane :( Then I stop for a beer and he runs and runs and runs. "and that's all I have to say about that" ;)

As far as dress attire .... it will be work boots, fireproof clothing, hardhat, glasses and covered in crude oil most days......... otherwise on free time jeans and a T, nike's or sandals and even shitkicker boots on occasion YeeHawww. Thinkin about getting a speedo for freedom 55 retirement tho ?

I have a penis and I love fa faginas. and legs and legs wrapped around me. Not sure if that was part of the question ?

I write right handed, golf right handed, shoot the puck right handed, hit home runs right handed, miss the tennis ball right handed, miss the broom right handed when I curl, fall down to the right when I am drunk (help I've fallen), park the truck on the right side of the road, work out and lift weights with no hands, and masturbate left handed ;)

Cheers :spank: Ooops CHEERS !!! :chug:

• Like 5

I'm not going to be that hard on myself like my fellow Cerbies. I'm a male model(it's not easy being extremely good looking)j/k, late 40's, I stand at 6'2" tall and weight 225 lbs short dark hair although I often shave my head in the summer time but not this year. I was told that I look like Gerard Butler and I have been called Gerard by one lovely lady of Cerb. I also have beautiful blue eyes that are bright when I'm happy.

I'm a man of many talent/job, you could say I wear many hats, when I do something I want to make sure it is done right or I won't do it at all.

I live in a small town between Montreal and Ottawa where everybody knows everybody(it's got its advantages and disadvantages).

I'm a biker by choice and love it, this is what keeps me sane, me my 2 wheel babe and the road have a lot of stories we can tell. Some lucky ladies have seen my model body with chaps only on(I'm positive they got wet seeing me like that).

I'm also an animal lover, pets love me. I was told that I give pretty good massages and I love giving them too.

I guess that's it for me.

• Like 2

I know this thread is for gentlemen and I wont mention any handle...just wanted to say that i met 2 members that looked like actors...

The first one looked like Tim Robbins and the other Sean Connery! :D

BJ

• Like 1

I am 5' 10" .. I weigh in at 180 lbs.. I work out at the gym.. I am hitting 60 that's my age not my batting average.. All my sons friends don't believe my age !! I have all my hair YES! grey at times till I dye it HA ! HA! only my hair dresser knows for sure.. Yes I have all my teeth and no medication for me yet..

Who do I look like when I was younger Bobby Darin "unfortunately he passed away".. and no unfortunately I can't sing..

I do like Sports I have played hockey, baseball, soccer, golf "not well"

I dress casual now because I am retired. Always neat and clean..

And I LOVE the Ladies sorry a weakness I always had.. LOL

I think that sums it up..

• Like 2

I am 5' 10" .. I weigh in at 180 lbs.. I work out at the gym.. I am hitting 60 that's my age not my batting average.. All my sons friends don't believe my age !! I have all my hair YES! grey at times till I dye it HA ! HA! only my hair dresser knows for sure.. Yes I have all my teeth and no medication for me yet..

Who do I look like when I was younger Bobby Darin "unfortunately he passed away".. and no unfortunately I can't sing..

I do like Sports I have played hockey, baseball, soccer, golf "not well"

I dress casual now because I am retired. Always neat and clean..

And I LOVE the Ladies sorry a weakness I always had.. LOL

I think that sums it up..

AWSOME, yum:) So you know hockey and golf is synonymous, when speaking of TO Maple leafs right? hehehehe, JK

Good for you, keeping care of you hair and health! lol

Well, let's see. I'm 5'11" tall, 155-160 lbs. Dark hair that I keep cut short (a little grey sneaking in there now). Stay clean shaven, no tats or piercings.

I am skinny but muscular. The ladies I see always ask me where and/or how often I work out. Fact is, I don't and never have been to a gym. Just blessed with good genes and a very high metabolism. Nearly 55 and still the same weight as when I was 20. Aside from the arthritis, actually more fit and stronger than when I was at 20 or even 30. Of course, working in construction for 25-30 years will do that. Eyes are sometimes green, sometimes light blue, sometimes grey, they change with my mood.

As for who I look like, damn, I just can't think of anybody that's really close. Maybe a tiny bit like Ben Stiller with bigger ears, bigger nose and glasses. I could be way off on this part. It's hard to picture yourself.

• Like 2

5'9", 215lbs mostly muscular, broad shoulders with a bit of a belly. 45y/o formerly athletic now in maintenance-mode. My BMI says almost morbidly obese but I actually look and feel quite fit.

I try to be stylish/current maybe even a bit avant-garde with clothes, shoes and hair(grey, shaved sides, longer wavy on top) trimmed beard. Guys at the office look at me funny, ladies seem to appreciate it. In the past 20 years I've heard comparisons to Richard Gere, Clooney, and some Yannick Bisson guy. Even got Christoph Waltz last winter. ...but bigger...

All in all, can't complain.

• Like 2

6'0", Mid-30's, used to be serious about weight-training, now I have the "linebacker build" as many tell me (nice way of saying I'm out of shape). I'm often compared to the drummer from Green Day...

• Like 1