Mature Angela (Angela of Ottawa)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I never anticipated hiring Angela of Ottawa as we were just meeting in a social setting. After getting to know her, I fell in love with her. She is one of the most down-to-earth, amazing, wonderful women I have ever met.

She is beautiful, smart and knows her way around a man's cock. She taught me things about giving a blow job that I never learned while being an SP in Winnipeg for a short period of time.

I was an SP for 4 months in Winnipeg and thought I knew everything. I did, however, have trouble making the love of my life cum with my mouth. I wanted to make him cum in my mouth so badly. He tried teaching me everything he knew about satisfying him, but I wasn't able to make him cum like I should.

It wasn't planned, but we were in a situation where Angela of Ottawa could give me a lesson in how to find my sweetheart's "male g-spot" (or man clit as Angela calls it). She taught me so much. She made the love of my life cum his brains out within minutes and taught me many new things.

I am a woman ... a former SP ... and Angela has taught me more about sex in one evening than I have learned in my entire life.

She has become a friend ... a confidant ... a teacher ... a mentor ... and I think she is a goddess.

There is something to be said about experience about the industry. This woman knows her stuff and is truly my hero. I adore her.

Thank you for teaching me all that you know Angela. I adore you as a former colleage and new friend. Thank you.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Yeah, that is so totally cool! Never met either lady but I've always really liked both their posts. Glad to hear they had such a great time together! Plus Mandalay's guy. Lucky dude!

My partner and I had so much fun with Angela. LOL It wasn't planned ... but sometimes the best things in life aren't planned.

Thanks Angela!

hehe.....makes me wish I had stuck around longer at the documentary-meeting ;-)

you *did* turn off the mic first tho right? (kidding!)

hehe.....makes me wish I had stuck around longer at the documentary-meeting ;-)

you *did* turn off the mic first tho right? (kidding!)

Ha Ha! I'm not sure if we did turn off the mic or not. LMAO

If we do have it on audio tape, we might be able to make some money off of that one. What do you think Angela?

If not to make money, definitely for us to listen again for a few laughs. You have to admit, it was kind of funny, especially the words spoken to help facilitate the "happy ending"....

You do remember them, I hope so you can do the same.

................. funny, especially the words spoken to help facilitate the "happy ending".....

Are you done yet?......hehehehehhe......

sounded like a great time.......

I live vicariously through people here all the time............great mental pictures all the time.....

Angela brought of a sexual magnetism in him I haven't seen in a whlie. It's all good. She refreshed my memory on how to get him that way.

Thanks Angela!

I saw Angela last weekend for a two hour encounter. Angela, who looks younger than her age greeted me at the door. Her photos are accurate. We spent time talking, getting to know one another. As for details of our time spent together, that is private, between Angela and me. Angela isn't a clock watcher and the encounter was unrushed. I had a great time with Angela, and I will repeat. Another great Ottawa lady that is worth the four hour drive to see. Thank you Angela

Guest bngfrank11

I have been looking around for a while and finally contacted Angela last week. We emailed back and forth a couple of times to set up our meeting and she was very quick to respond and wasvery sincere in her responses.

So the day of the meeting arrived and I was very nervous (my first every time with a SP). I rang her doorbell and she greeted me with a nice kiss.

We started some small talk and she instantly put me at ease. She led me to her room and suffice it to say, I was in heaven.

I will not kiss and tell, but what I will say is that I had the time of my life.

So if you are looking for an easy going down to earth lady that can make you feel comfortable and relaxed and can turn around and rock your world, give Angela Of Ottawa a call.

Everyone know her , She a great lady if you have a chance to see her . Angela has been always working hard behind the scenes to help with the socials . If you ever get the chance give her a try and have some fun !

This recommendation is a little slow in coming, sorry Angela. Angela and I had scheduled our second encounter for October 13, 2012. I was looking forward to reconnecting with Angela. My last date with her was good, and I was expecting another great time with her. I had nervous excitement all the way on my drive to Ottawa. I showed up at Angela's incall on time. I knocked on the door, and was greeted by Angela, looking as sexy as ever. She ushered me into the kitchen, where she had some hot hor d'oeuvres waiting. And Angela remembered I can't drink, and had non alcoholic wine for us to drink. We sat down, and got caught up on old times and current events. Well after awhile of catching up, we went downstairs to the bedroom, and continued catching up, the details of which are private between Angela and me. After catching up, we were just lying in bed, kissing cuddling and more conversation. Unfortunately, as always is the case, our time ran out and it was time to for us to say goodbye...well until the next time.

Angela is a great lady to see. I would recommend that any gentleman looking for a lady to see in Ottawa for a good encounter give Angela a call. You won't be disappointed. And Angela, thank you again for a wonderful second encounter. Looking forward to when we see each other again.

Angela's breasts ARE just like I remember when I was 16. Firm, lovely responsive nipples, just plain YUMMY!

A great lady, classy, fun and very very sexy!

Active hands, lips and tongue will keep you very focused on her activities.

Sweet smelling and a very tasty treat.

A trip out to the east end of Ottawa is always in order with this sexy Lady!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.