Seeking "trois" experience with a bit of kink in Charlottetown 8/15 or 8/16

My partner and I (M/F) are passing through Charlottetown on 8/15 and I am trying to arrange a memorable experience for him during our overnight visit in the city (either evening/night on 8/15 or morning/afternoon of 8/16). This will be a first time experience for us and in part, a surprise for him.

There is just a bewildering amount of information to sort through for the SPs that I'm on the verge of giving up. I am hoping someone here could offer assistance in helping me locate the perfect woman for our desired experience.

I would like to find a woman with long black, dark brown, or red hair with natural breasts, willing to go make-up free (or mostly natural), and who is able to handle a bit of kink (giving and receiving). This would be for a fun and memorable experience, so while I have some ideas, we are open to most suggestions.

Please let me know your recommendations for a SP who might fit this experience. I would like to have the arrangements settled on or before 8/14, as we will be traveling and unavailable for part of the day on 8/15.

I will be eternally grateful for a SP who can make this happen for us.

Thank you!