Sign in to follow this  

BeautifulDelilah

This week I had the pleasure of meeting a beautiful sexy lady from Ottawa who came to visit us in Newfoundland.  

For the last few months I have been ...to put it mildly an admirer of this lady ... I have read and reread her ads and CERB posts and been completely captivated by her.    

Her amazing pictures have been a gift to my eyes and my imagination.... and the amazing composition of her ads made me know that I needed to meet her ... i wanted to know how it would feel to run my fingers along the amazing definition on her stomach.... I wanted to run my fingers through her long hair as I kissed her lips.... I wanted to know what it was like to breath in her fragrance as I held her naked in my arms... I wanted to look into her eyes as her body quivered in orgasm as we made love.... 

Over the past few months I became more enthralled by her and my desire to be with her heighten.. unfortunately I was in Newfoundland and she was in Ottawa so while my desire for her increased the likelihood of us being together seemed remote.   

As you can imagine when I learned this wonderful lady was coming to Newfoundland I was way beyond delighted... the wait from when she posted the Ad saying she was coming till her arrival was tantamount to torture but this week  she arrived and I finely was able to meet her.... 

As I approached her hotel room door it crossed my mind... what if it was not possible for the reality of our visit together to live up to the emense anticipation I was feeling... could the reality come close to the fantasy.... the door opened and my answer was clear... my imagination had let me down she was more beautiful then I could have imagined... she welcomed me in we embraced and I held her amazing body in my arms as we kissed....for the next two hours I was treated to an amazingly passionate experience that I could never have anticipated or dreamed.   Yes she was beautiful... yes she has an amazing body...yes her smile will melt your heart...she is young and cute and sexy... a sexy angel but an angel with an amazing kinky side..... sweet enough to take to church on Sunday yet dirty enough to fulfill all your dreams.  It was an amazing 2 hours ... in fact it was so amazing that we repeated again the next two days.

BeautifulDelilah was in Newfoundland for three short days ... Every second I spent with her was a gift that pleased me physically and mentally and for which I am extremely grateful...however it still feels like my time was too short....Gentlemen this is a very special lady and I am looking forward to seeing her again. 

Thank You Delilah

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this