Favorite Sexual Position??

I may be vanilla, but my favorite is still the old standby - missionary. I find it feels the best in terms of penetration, and it's also the most intimate, IMO.

• Like 1

I know it is a serious question dr, but it is early and I'm in a good mood this morning so pardon the humorous response - mine is any where I'm not doing it alone. :razz:.

i would have to say any as long as i am in bed with a beautiful women. I am of the school of thought whatever the lady likes. That"s what she gets :grin:

It used to be doggie for me and it is still at the top...but since discovering the web site posted by Inaluki (btw, thanks :razz:)...http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8571&highlight=sexual+positions ...my favorite is Fusion, which is a variant on cowgirl. The girl loves it as it maximizes g-spot stimulation and she is in control.

• Like 1

For me it is a matter of the mood I am in, and how well I connect with my partner. The face to face positions allow that non-verbal communication with your partner, where you can look in her eyes, see her face and anticipate what to do. If it is all about the intimacy, then that is the way to go.

Doggie is great in many situations, particularly for the penetration and control it gives you. But the vibe is different as you don't get the same connection as a face to face.

One I have tried recently to great effect was a variation of the Scissors where you are lying at 90 degrees to each other. It gives a different angle of entry, and seems to allow you more penetration and control like doggie. At the same time, because you are twisted you can make eye contact, use your free hand on the front of her body, or even just hold hands. It was surprisingly effective for both of us. Definitely something I will do again.

For the most part I prefer being on the bottom watching her, touching her, teasing her as we enjoy each other fully.

I agree, this is a great starter position. I find the sensation for me is lessened during cowgirl, so I won't cum. It's great for the lady since she can grind to her heart's content until she has her O, then we move to missionary for my turn! 8)

doggiedoggiedoggie

ahem.... :-)

and a nice missionary where the gent doesn't have to hold himself up and just huggs real close on top of me so I can wrap my arms and legs around him

• Like 1

doggiedoggiedoggie

and a nice missionary where the gent doesn't have to hold himself up and just huggs real close on top of me so I can wrap my arms and legs around him

Anyone else envisioning this right now?

a nice and slow Cowgirl, riding softly around for a start, some play around, and then a rougher doggie to the Greek Islands work just perfect for me!!!

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

doggiedoggiedoggie

My thoughts exactly!

I'm just happy someone quoted the sexual positions site which I had not seen. Now I have a lot of exploring to do and try some out with some of the ladies... A man's work is never done...:roll:

I love this but most often, if I'm not either telling her to wrap her legs around me or nudging her to do so, it doesn't happen naturally. Just do it ladies! ;)

Guest k***na

i love missionary..only if he is nice and close so i can wrap my legs around him too...but i also enjoy being on top and taking control!;-)

Guest C**Tra****er

I usually go with the mood, but my favorites are any positions where we are very close, lots of contact and intimacy, especially with the woman on top. I love to see the look on her face while she rides off into the sunset :)

That said, the lady always gets what she wants... I'm all about my partner :)

I know it is a serious question dr, but it is early and I'm in a good mood this morning so pardon the humorous response - mine is any where I'm not doing it alone. :razz:.

I'll go along with Seymour. Anything involving penetration.