Not going to lie: I like big boobs.

Ok, so I'm going to be Ottawa this week and I have some time on Friday. I usually frequent barefax, but I've been to barbs before.

I'm a huge breast man, I love them. At the clubs I don't mind watching any girl dance, but ill only take the big chested ones back to the CR. The face doesn't have to be the best. A year and a half ago I spent some time with a Chilean girl, name escapes me, with a perfect set of man mades and it took me a long time to get the smile on my face.

I'm looking for recommendations. Where can I go on Friday afternoon or night to find what I'm looking for? Names, idea of what I'm going to expect would be great.

I love natural ones, but I love man made ones as much or more.

Posted via Mobile Device

Taboo....jessica.....Huuuuuuuuge boobs and a blast in the CR

Wow Jessica, I knew her when she was much less endowed. But you are right, great performer in the CR!

In a similar vane, there is Jennifer and a few other well endowed ladies at Barbs.

This is a perfect example of how men break down by type. I was at a club years ago with a friend of mine and he was all about the busty girls and I am a leg man through and through. We couldn't agree on any of the girls and thought the other was crazy!

I really don't get implants though - sorry fellas. You put a girl on 15 foot stilts and I wouldn't say "Wow, look at those long legs.". I would say "She's standing on 15 foot stilts!"

Posted via Mobile Device

if you like natural big boobs the new girl diana evenings at pigales is really hot. basic service but sensuous and beautiful with great boobs

And at Pigale during lunchtime on Friday (at least that's when I see her), there is a girl named Lucy.

Very attractive woman, with natural boobs and a great body. Nice curves!