Hey guys,

So I'm going to be in ottawa this week for meetings and have time to kill on Friday. I'm looking for a stripper with big tits that is a lot of fun in the CR.

I've been to barbs once and barefax a few times. I spent a long time in the back with a Chilean girl a year and a half a go with a killer set of implants. I didn't want to leave!

It doesn't matter if the are real or implants, I actually am a huge fake titty lover. Anyways, any advice for that type of dancer on friday? Either afternoon or early evening shift?

Thanks.

Posted via Mobile Device

Barbs, day shift like 3pm to 5 or 6pm on Friday

Depending on how "big" you love those boobs, I rec Jenny.

Tall, blonde, you'll know who I mean when you see her!

You may have to wait for her, don't be shy if you see her at an approachable moment get her attention.

Evenings....are a few these days. Taylor, real cute brunette, in her 20s. Ummm, wish I was there!

Another girl there has a huge natural rack. Again, dam cute, long straight brown hair, don't recall her name, but those tits are awesome.

Sounds like barbs might be the place to be! What is the CR like compared to the fax? I've had some high mileage at the fax, but if the tits are at barbs, ill switch up my place to be.

Posted via Mobile Device

The CRs at Barbs are not private. Compared to the Fax they pretty much suck. If you really want CR time get over to Pigales, great private CRs, lots of girls, all shapes and tightness!

I'll pm you with more info.

Ended up seeing Loanna at Barbs for a monstrous dance. We talked for about 30 min before, had a couple of drinks and shots. She treated me really well! I will drinitiely be going back to see her massive fake titties, great ass and killer tight bod. Even exchanged digits, might be seeing her later tonight at my hotel bar ;) they are legit we've already been texting. Great night!

Posted via Mobile Device

they are legit we've already been texting. Great night!

Posted via Mobile Device

Nothing like a little text sex!!!

Good luck scoring! :bddog:

hey guys

you should check out the buffet at the fax during a week day,and take the ladies for dessert later.I recommend adva,you wont be disappointed.:bddog: