Silly things that irritate us

- putting my dry feet on a wet bath rug.

- the questions: what are your origins? or Where do you come from? (from here!).

- saying politely ''no thanks'' to a telemarketing phone call but the caller keeps talking to me, having the hope that I will listen to him/her. Nope. I hang up.

-wet dishes on dry clean dishes (no! no! don't do thaaaat!)

- bright light everywhere. My sunglasses, please.

- not being able to swim lengths at the swimming pool when the schedule says we can. I become a swimming tiger. Don't approach me.

I have to stop because now I feel in the mood to bite someone! ;-)

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

I have millions of these (yes, I'm often irritated...lol)

Today, however I will list one of the ones I see most commonly;

You go to enter a building which has large double doors at the entrance and one of the doors is locked. WTF is the point of this? If the door is locked, it is no longer a door...it's a freaking wall with a handle!! If you wanted a wall there, you should have put a wall there and not a fake door!!! BASTARDS!!! lol

This should be illegal.

p.s. I know...I'm nuts.

Sitting on the aisle on an airplane and getting bump every 2 min without any apologies...grrrrrrrrr my blood pressure was hitting the roof!

There is absolutely no good seat in a plane...window seat you are stuck and you often freeze...middle...oh no not in between...and aisle...well you know...

Which one do you prefer?

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne
Sitting on the aisle on an airplane and getting bump every 2 min without any apologies...grrrrrrrrr my blood pressure was hitting the roof!

There is absolutely no good seat in a plane...window seat you are stuck and you often freeze...middle...oh no not in between...and aisle...well you know...

Which one do you prefer?

On long flights, as annoying as it is, I prefer the aisle. But shorter flights I like the window, I like watching the clouds and the earth beneath, its very relaxing!

One thing that irritates me a lot (especially today) are people who end a sentence with so.

I am always left wondering if they're done talking or not.

I have millions of these (yes, I'm often irritated...lol)

Today, however I will list one of the ones I see most commonly;

You go to enter a building which has large double doors at the entrance and one of the doors is locked. WTF is the point of this? If the door is locked, it is no longer a door...it's a freaking wall with a handle!! If you wanted a wall there, you should have put a wall there and not a fake door!!! BASTARDS!!! lol

This should be illegal.

p.s. I know...I'm nuts.

Rule of thumbs is take the door with the lock on it, that's the one that should open. Just saying.

Additional Comments:

Which one do you prefer?

I love sitting by the window, and I never get the chance to seat there.

• Like 1

Ooh, good day for a grumble thread!

- parking space hogs, you know those thoughtless individuals who can't seem to park between the lines? On the weekend I saw a prime example of someone who just DGAF, it was an SUV parked on a thirty degree diagonal in a perpendicular parking spot. They just wheeled in, slammed it into park and went on their merry way after rendering, not one, but two adjacent spots unusable.

- while on the topic of parking lots, and I know I'm going to draw some flack from the political corrector's, but can we ease off on the handicapped and other reserved spots for the love of God! I hate patrolling a full parking lot while there are perfectly good parking spaces left wide open waiting for, among others.. Handicapped, mothers with children, pregnant women, families, etc... Why not reserve spots for people having a bad hair day too?!

- turn signals, they are not an optional accessory! I can't tell you how many times in a day when I'm cut off or waiting to turn into traffic because some brain dead driver decides to do what ever they want and then expect the rest of us to react with zero forewarning.

- last one... Basic good manners. I give drivers a break when they want to merge. About a quarter of the time the gesture is acknowledged, the rest of the time nothing! I also hold doors for those close behind me. Again, about 75% of the time there is no recognition. I'm not expecting a thank you note, but is it too much to ask for a nod or a little hand wave?

That's enough of me channeling Andy Rooney. Have a good week!

• Like 1

People who don't have boat ramp etiquette. You don't prep your boat for launching on the ramp (taking off transom tie downs, motor toter, disconnect safety chain and winch strap, put in drain plug etc) That is done away from the ramp. The trailer & boat should be ready to be backed into the water and the boat launched

Likewise when getting ready to load your boat after a day of fishing, you get the boat on the trailer and then drive away from the ramp (usually a parking lot) to put the straps and everything else on the boat to safely trailer it.

Amazing the number of people I've seen over the years who would spend fifteen/twenty minutes on a ramp while there is a line up of others waiting to launch their boats

Second thing...telemarketers nuff said...I don't even answer the phone when the number is one I don't know or is unknown

Third thing...spam email again nuff said

And fourth...junk mail

RG

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

The most over used word in the city that I live in and used by a ladies here PERFECT!(PURRFECT)

Guest *Ste***cque**

People who cut lines.

Loud talkers on cell phones.

People who talk on and on even when I'm handing them clues that I need to go.

Hockey bag size carry on ++ on airplanes.

Narcissists in general, but especially on Facebook, plus ####### on every post.

Todays slang.

I'll stop before I get carried away.

People using iphones in theatres!

Cyclists who use more than their 3 feet of road!

Having the power go out in nice weather (what's up with that?)

Road construction all over the place! You think a city would be able to plan better!

Blue screen on my computer - means it has died or is going too!

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

-slow walkers/ slow drivers in the left lane

-people who rush the ticket counter when boarding a flight: the damn plane isn't leaving without you. Sit down until your section is called.

-humidity

-not getting my winged eyeliner perfectly matched

-construction

-toothpaste or hair in the sink: gross

-people who don't shut up in the car on a road trip: it's meant for rock and roll to be cranked up loud, not a platform for you to talk about indigestion. We're living free and wild. Act like it. lol

-tan lines

-how dirty my feet get walking around in a maxi dress

At the gym....

Gross odors...people who fart or just have disgusting body odors..eurkkkkk

people who burp loudly....:whip:

Guys who don't pay attention to others and walk close to you and literally bump into your weights ( was doing a shoulder exercise). he had a kangourou style sweat shirt with his head covered....hey Buddy you're not the only one in the gym...

Coach, trainers who count the reps so loud every one in the gym can hear it...yeah we have noticed you...Rolling my eyes...

Wanting to use a leg machine and noticing that the previous guy didnt put his weights away....yeah like 5 plates on each side grrrr

Guys who drop their weights on the floor...

The gym can be a really annoying place....that's it for now!

Bianca

• Like 1

Hmmmm... lol

At the top of the list: People who don't answer the question asked. Well, they give an answer but they don't answer the question (lol) which then leads to an irritation with people who don't read or listen to what is being asked (just in general conversation in any setting).

People who use question period at events for mini speeches, "So what was the question you wanted answered?"

Also, bad grammar and horrible spelling. I don't mind spelling mistakes (it happens--I do appreciate a good auto-correct though lol). But the outright laziness in trying to construct a basic sentence: Grrrrr :vf: lol

• Like 3

Hmmmm... lol

At the top of the list: People who don't answer the question asked. Well, they give an answer but they don't answer the question (lol) which then leads to an irritation with people who don't read or listen to what is being asked (just in general conversation in any setting).

People who use question period at events for mini speeches, "So what was the question you wanted answered?"

Also, bad grammar and horrible spelling. I don't mind spelling mistakes (it happens--I do appreciate a good auto-correct though lol). But the outright laziness in trying to construct a basic sentence: Grrrrr :vf: lol

Auto correct

My dad had a minor medical procedure done. He is in his 80's and texts. Sooooo I texted him yesterday ... "How are you doing?" BUT with auto correct and me not paying attention he got ...... "How's your dong ? Ha His reply was "Son you don't need to know that" lol I cryed from laughing.

• Like 8

- Know-it-all people that come to conclusions based on the assumptions they make and share them as facts...

- The world revolves around ME and only ME attitude...

What about showing a little respect for others?

- Grocery stores

- Parking at shopping centers...

It's not winter yet. Why do you have to hunk at me when there's a spot available 3 cars down from where I am?

- Text message lingo in an email request for a rendez-vous.

What U say dude? Me only speaks French and English ;)

• Like 2

When I become dictator for life

When I become dictator for life I will abolish C36, string up pimps and human traffickers, and McKay and Harper will be double bunked in prison just because

RG

• Like 1

- People who chew with their mouth open

- Tail gaters

- "we must do lunch sometime" business types

- excessive use of the F bomb

- myself when I do things that I know better than to do......(love those chips)

• Like 1

Republicans, Tea Party types and the Canadian wannabees aka the Conservative Party!

Racists, bigots and sexists!

Thinking it's Friday when it's only Thursday, not TGIF but SHIT (Sorry Honey, It's Thursday)

My regular 2:00 am wake up call to urinate.

People who walk and text.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

When two to four letter words are shortened..

Oh my god. It just appears lazy to me.

For example - " u will not b dissapointed", "will u b avail.."

How much extra time does it take to add an 'e' at the end of be?