Ladies I need your help !!!!

What to do ? What to do ?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What to do ? What to do ?

• Wear tight pants, keep the bits upright and hide the obvious best I can ?
    • Wear loose pants and hope there is NO obvious ?
    • Wear an extra long shirt untucked ?
    • Slap their ass and hope they like it and say YeeHawww ? & run like hell if they don't ?
    • Postpone the meeting till I get some action baby ?

Soooooooo I have a casual business meeting in the city on Saturday with 4 ladies to schmooze for one of my businesses. 2 of the ladies are absolutely stunning !!

I haven't been laid for 4 months pretty much to the day actually !! ;)

So I need some advice. Thus a poll .... I look forward to the expert advice and will heed it !! ..... most likely ;)

• Like 1

I choose both one and four. Hey, at least it won't be a boring night. Why not go all Austin powers on them and wear a blue velvet suite, or even better, show up looking like Borate and say "it's good". Hehe.

Soooooooo I have a casual business meeting in the city on Saturday with 4 ladies to schmooze for one of my businesses. 2 of the ladies are absolutely stunning !!

I haven't been laid for 4 months pretty much to the day actually !! ;)

So I need some advice. Thus a poll .... I look forward to the expert advice and will heed it !! ..... most likely ;)

Mini-Magnum, I was going to recommend you wear a long untucked shirt but my best advice to you would be "Postpone the meeting till I get some action baby"

If your head is in your pants during the meeting and too much schmoozing is going on, those stunning business shark babes might screw you over in a way that doesn't feel too good... Your current 4 months will end up feeling like nothing at all ;) Haha!

Postpone! Postpone!

• Like 2

Mini-Magnum, I was going to recommend you wear a long untucked shirt but my best advice to you would be "Postpone the meeting till I get some action baby"

If your head is in your pants during the meeting, those stunning business sharks might screw you over in a way that doesn't feel too good and your current 4 months will end up feeling like nothing at all ;) Haha!

Postpone! Postpone!

Hmmmm ..... to open up my reply here Gabs That red word scares me !!! Throbbing boners should not be in the general vicinity of SHARKS !!! ;) Ouch. and an inch here and an inch there doesn't help the situation. Plus "head" be gone !!!

Maybe I shall have that meeting in Montreal then ? No sharks there. Right ???? :D Cause that head in my pants seems to taking control of driving my truck and booking my flights all of a sudden ;)

• Like 1

Why am I thinking of the pirana guy from dumb ways to die, when I read this conversation. I'm thinking of Lee wiggling his junk at a bunch of carnivorous fish.

screen320x320.jpeg

Why am I thinking of the pirana guy from dumb ways to die, when I read this conversation. I'm thinking of Lee wiggling his junk at a bunch of carnivorous fish.

screen320x320.jpeg

Hahaha Well I am more of a lover than a fighter..... so consider me a dolphin. I prefer it when another shexy girl dolphin comes along and thinks "ooza booza he has a boner and I want in his dolphin pants" rather than a rough prianna carnivore ..... nasty nasty fish wanting to bite my bits off ;) But that's just me.

Sorry I can't vote cause you asked for the ladies opinion but as a brother from another mother if I was in your pants(that does not sound too good), I would run to the closest Lululemon store and get a pair of stretchy pants 2 size smaller than what is suppose to fit you and wear them with no undies. To make sure you don't sweat to much on Saturday because they are calling for warm weather just get a half shirt with short sleeves. And now for god sake don't wear dress shoes with that cause that would be funny.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Sorry I can't vote cause you asked for the ladies opinion but as a brother from another mother if I was in your pants(that does not sound too good), I would run to the closest Lululemon store and get a pair of stretchy pants 2 size smaller than what is suppose to fit you and wear them with no undies. To make sure you don't sweat to much on Saturday because they are calling for warm weather just get a half shirt with short sleeves. And now for god sake don't wear dress shoes with that cause that would be funny.

Good luck!

Fuck Man !!!! I had to walk around with a beer and regroup there I was laughing so frickin hard !!! Hahahaha

Problem there tho NJ ......... Lulu's make my ass look fat.......

• Like 2

Yeah but think about what it could do for your Mini-Me! ;)

Ahhh good thinkin Red !!! I would then look like a Medium-Me !! With a fat ass .......? ;) Lulu's may give me a complex. Cause I am a guy. From the sticks. Guys in the sticks don't wear Lulu's. Even if Notch does in Montreal.

• Like 1

I say hold off until you can think eerr, straight.

In my own style I'd love to see you in a nice suit, after all you are my Donald Trump in jeans so why not play him for one day.?

Just my personal fantasy though, :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

• Like 1

Ahhh good thinkin Red !!! I would then look like a Medium-Me !! With a fat ass .......? ;) Lulu's may give me a complex. Cause I am a guy. From the sticks. Guys in the sticks don't wear Lulu's. Even if Notch does in Montreal.

Lee, we discussed this in the past, you said they would look good on me but Gabby said I looked better with my leather chaps only(that means bare bottom).

• Like 2

Lee, we discussed this in the past, you said they would look good on me but Gabby said I looked better with my leather chaps only(that means bare bottom).

Can you say YES PLL-LLLease :biggrin:

Additional Comments:

I'll never forget that day!!

• Like 1

Well just let me know when your next fashion show is NJ and I will RUN like hell !!

But if you are gonna be wondering around in chaps with your ass hanging out ya better bet some of this to prevent rashing and stuff ;)

26040428-c9c

Cause you are one Cheeky Monky ;)