Who Gives a Shit List

Latest MSN news that Brad & Angelina FINALLY got married...whew - I was worried there for awhile.

Your WGASL?

• Like 2

Well Jabba. On my WGASL list .... not long ago I read that Justin Biebs and Miss Gomez held hands in Canada !!!!! Well Holy Fuck that's news worthy . Probably a wedding and divorce soon ? ;)

• Like 3

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

E Talk and other celeb shows are on my who gives a fuck list!!

like really who gives a shit about alot they put on MSN they should put stuff on there that people really care about

You can go to the upper right hand corner of each tab you don't give a fuck about, click on menu, and can delete it off your msn homepage. My msn homepage has cbc newsworld, today on msn and the weather. All the stuff I don't give a shit about has been deleted off, because, well I don't give a shit about it LOL

RG

Guest *l**e

The royal family. Why anybody gives a crap about a bunch of inbred losers whose only achievement was just happening to be born is beyond me.

The royal family. Why anybody gives a crap about a bunch of inbred losers whose only achievement was just happening to be born is beyond me.

This... Why should we care what goes on, and worst we pay for it when they come here.

• Like 1

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Not only that I find myself scratching my head as to who these people are in the first place to warrant such attention. Bruce Jenner in an olympian and I admire his accomplishments but his wife and her kids etc...don't get it at all.

Anything Kartrashian. Ooops, meant Kardashian.

Well except for Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and the Royal Baby...but for reasons only a certain lady here on CERB and I know ;-)

RG

Guest K***e D****ls

Jabba, if Kim's ass ever rules this world, remove me from this earth! LOL But I'm glad you're in the 'don't give a shit' line about it. That ass is the sloppiest thing I've ever seen. :confused0024: I'm completely lost on the hype with all of them.

Did you ever think if you dated a Kardashian and things "progressed" and you think you're going to get lucky and as you remove your clothes she removes hers, but removal of her clothes means she becomes a Cardassian? Better stop, that image scares me, plus people might think I give a shit

Well frankly a lot of us here must give a shit about not giving a shit or we wouldn't have read and/or posted in the Who Gives A Shit List thread. Really if we didn't give a shit would we even be here. Oh the more I think about it......

30958442.jpg

Who would of thunk it about so simple a topic

Maybe there's a rerun of the Royal Wedding, one of them, on tv somewhere because I just don't give a shit anymore LOL

RG

Guest Cr**gCa***ng
Jabba, if Kim's ass ever rules this world, remove me from this earth! LOL But I'm glad you're in the 'don't give a shit' line about it. That ass is the sloppiest thing I've ever seen. :confused0024: I'm completely lost on the hype with all of them.

LMFAO!!! I am with you baby girl...just shoot me please. LOL

Guest P*rry

"Woh gveis a siht aubot spleinlg corecrtly?!"

Edited by P*rry
I want to put it in quotes as I'm not the author.

Speaking of the creeps, on my internet homepage today

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/justin-bieber-faces-assault-dangerous-driving-charges-in-ontario-1.2753194

Obviously CBC gives a shit or they wouldn't have written this "story"

Still can't figure out if Bieber is a boy trying to be a girl or a girl trying to be a boy or....who gives a shit LOL

RG