When I grow up I...

This one is funny as I am only 5'1 sooooo.... when I grow up, I want to be 5'6 and have long long beautiful hair :-)

I tell my sister in law "what do you want to be IF you grow up" lol.

• Like 1

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

I'm in my 60s and act like I'm four...I don't ever want to grow up!

Guest P*rry

When I grow up I want to be a CFL field goal kicker and win the Grey Cup with one second to go!

From an early age, I never wanted to grow up. I just wanted to be able to drive, and then hit the pause button.

Bloody button is broken.

• Like 1

When i grow up i want an under paid job in middle mangement and be passed over for promotions..........

Wait... I am grown up!

Shit!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

I'm never leaving Neverland! But if I had to grow up, I would live in an airstream and travel around like a gypsy and have twinkling lights hung outside of it and always have sweet tea on hand. I'd have long grey hair and be like the human version of The Littlest Hobo, springing kindness everywhere I went. I would listen to Pink Martini, go skinny dipping, and laugh a lot.

Edited by K***e D****ls

a few years ago I had to go in for day surgery , nothing big , couple hours 10 staples . my mother flew here , stayed 3 weeks , made all my meals , even cut up my meat to bit size portions [ it was an elbow ] , and changed my bandage regularly .

sometimes its not about when/if you want to grow up but , about who doesn't want you to .

no , I am not the youngest . I am supposed to be the " forgotten " middle child , lol .

• Like 1

I like Isabella's perception, whenever I can I love to run around like a dirty eight year old except I have nice ta ta's that bounce up and down and are fun to play with.

• Like 2

This one is funny as I am only 5'1 sooooo.... when I grow up, I want to be 5'6 and have long long beautiful hair :-)

When I grow up, I want to be a philanthropist and no longer an eligible bachelor.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

When I grow up, I want my kids to change my diapers. I've done it long enough for them!

When I grow up I want to kiss the lips, neck, shoulders, arms and breasts of a beautiful, mature woman ;)

• Like 1

ok... my first comment is if you are on this site and engaged in this hobby chances are your never gonna grow up lol...

Ok that said I am 54 and closing in on retirement so I am running out of time to grow up.... but if I ever do grow up I want to go into politics maybe become Prime Minister Of Canada.... I think that's still a realistic goal I mean with increasing age I will probably start to get senile so from an intelligence perspective I will qualify... and let's face it with the elimination of prostitution in Canada effective 5 days from now I will have to find a new outlet for my Pervert side and we'll given the recent news stories about the inappropriate behavior of a couple of MP'S I just might fit right in. Here I was thinking the politicians were against all this perverted sex... nope they just hated the competition.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1