Guilty Pleasures. What are yours?

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Guilty pleasures, we all have them. So my question is what are yours?

Mine, well I have so many to name which one should I choose. Here are a few.

Netflix, I like to binge watch Korean/Chinese/Japanese tv drams or other tv shows. (I get really into them. I cry and laugh out loud. I squeal. I feel so lame right now.)

Another guilty pleasure is food. I love me some eats. I have a gluten intolerance, but sometimes I sneak it in...I know I'm a bad girl. Believe me I pay for it thoroughly...( I'm an idiot, I know. haha)

I also tend to pleasure myself more often than necessary, I do it just to do it sometimes. Mainly for something to do. It's a great way to kill time if you're bored!

I'm sure I have more, but those are the ones that are coming to mind. Hope you share some of yours!!

Terry's Chocolate Orange.

Other than that...anything chocolate.

Swearing off all chocolate til I go to Mexico this winter. It's going to be hard!

Oh man, Purdy's chocolates... and I am in trouble now, they have opened up shop in Ottawa... And a 10 minute walk...... thank god they are now closed, or I would be heading there now.

That sounds amazing!! When I was in Toronto this week I saw one. I really wanted to try some, but sadly it slipped my mind and I wasn't able to. I'm happy to hear they have one here in Ottawa now. I'll have to take a peek and try some!! ^_^

I'm with you guys chocolate is pretty wonderful! Mind you I don't indulge in it often. >.<

Guest P*rry

This thread makes me smile.

Each day starts off with toast and peanut butter. Lately, I drench the toast in maple syrup like I used to! Me bad or what!

My guilty pleasures is getting a massage or giving a massage. I enjoy the hot soapy showers and the body slides and I always leave happy :)

• Like 1

Ruffles chips and Dill pickle dip. They found a way into my heart :) ooza booza

Park a Ruffles delivery truck, a Kraft truck full of dip in my driveway and I'll take a week off of work and get er done !!! Truckload of Bud Light to wash it down and purrrrrfect ! If the Bud girls show up I'll eat them too

Then find a way to get rid of calories ? ;)

Oh so many...it could be a long list. So I'll limit to 3 quite random.

- meeting up with my favorite lady friends.

- good food. I like so many different variations...but luv a great steak. (Alberta Guy)

- Single Malt Scotch

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Reading a good book finally as my personal time seems to be minimal these days.Enjoying a little cooking and just relaxing after many hours on the road this past month.

joseph1952, that sounds yummy!! I've never tried that, but I might splurge for some gluten free break and see how it is...By chance have you ever tried Map-o-spread? It has tons of maple deliciousness in a spread...It's amazing! I use to love eating it on english muffins with tons of butter when I was a kid. I suggest you try some ;) You may enjoy it!

someguy, who doesn't love some dirty clean fun?! Slippery, hot soapy showers with a friend are awesome! So much teasing can be done, hehe. Also I'm a sucker for a good massage!! ddrrroooll now I want one. But yes, giving pleasure and receiving is something is totally up there on my list as well.

LeeRichards, a man after my own heart!! I love Ruffles with Philly dill pickle dip!! My mouth is watering just thinking about how amazing that would be right now... Wavy lay's chips just aren't the same as the ruffles original...It's just not the same, they are the best for dipping, imho. I might have to get some on my way home!!

As for the calories, well I'm sure you can think of some pretty fun ways to burn them off. The best way would be to eat them with someone so you can burn them off together ;)

Luckyme, awe thank you for indulging with us! I hope you had fun looking around! :)

thelovelyrosalieseck, I love peanut butter and honey, I don't have it much now that I can't eat wheat but sometimes I get intense cravings for it. haha

And as for animated kids movies...I'm so with you on that one. I love them too! When I'm sick I always watch a ton of them in my jammies. I just curl up with my tissues, my stuffy, some tea or juice and binge watch them...I know I'm a totally sucky, baby when I'm sick...It makes me feel better and brings me comfort. Something I did when I was sick as a kiddo.

And video games, I use to be into gaming. I don't have the time to really indulge in it now though. Makes me a little sad, but every now and them I have a great game sesh with friend or by my lonesome :)

I hope you get your PS4 soon and have a blast with it!! Nothing wrong with being a kid at heart!!

Winnipegcub, uummm steak. uummm scotch....nuff said! As for visiting, I will agreed that sometimes it's quite wonderful to spend time a gentleman you enjoy being around and sharing your time with. Always great when you have a wonderful connection with someone!! I think I like those dates most of all! :)

This thread makes me smile.

Each day starts off with toast and peanut butter. Lately, I drench the toast in maple syrup like I used to! Me bad or what!

My guilty pleasures is getting a massage or giving a massage. I enjoy the hot soapy showers and the body slides and I always leave happy :)

Ruffles chips and Dill pickle dip. They found a way into my heart :) ooza booza

Park a Ruffles delivery truck, a Kraft truck full of dip in my driveway and I'll take a week off of work and get er done !!! Truckload of Bud Light to wash it down and purrrrrfect ! If the Bud girls show up I'll eat them too

Then find a way to get rid of calories ? ;)

Way past midnight, sacrificing my sleep to access and browse cerb! :redface:

Oh man. It seems I found my way over to the right thread...

Guilty pleasures:

- Toast with butter and honey (there is no other way to eat it, and you will never convince me otherwise) and a cup of coffee. Every single day, either breakfast or as a snack... Its delicious.

- Re-watching animated movies. How to train your dragon anyone? Stoic the vast is my kids movie crush...

- In the same vein, video games. currently on a nintendo DS or a PSP, but I'm hoping to get a PS4 sometime this year to elevate my ability to kill time in my apartment.

I guess I'm still a kid at heart :)

Oh so many...it could be a long list. So I'll limit to 3 quite random.

- meeting up with my favorite lady friends.

- good food. I like so many different variations...but luv a great steak. (Alberta Guy)

- Single Malt Scotch

Additional Comments:

I love settling down with a good book. Like you sometimes I don't have the time to, so when I'm able to it's always nice. I like to do my reading on rainy, cold, damp, days. Or a snuggle down a few hours before. When I do read before I go to sleep I find it so hard to put down the book if I'm at a great part in the story...Sometimes I stay up way past my bed time. hehe Also taking a long bubble bath with a great book is also amazing! I love doing that as well...so relaxing. I love to cook too. Always nice to make a meal and see the people you cook for enjoy it! Nothing better than that :)

Reading a good book finally as my personal time seems to be minimal these days.Enjoying a little cooking and just relaxing after many hours on the road this past month.

Guest P*rry

Map-o-spread rings a bell. I think that yes, I tried it as a kid. Was it in a round squat brown coloured can? It was good on toast!

When we had it on hand it was in a short, round, plastic, container. The label was orange and brown with a beaver on the front.

Can http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201307/14/717243.jpg

Plastic container

http://www.thecanadashop.co.uk/ekmps/shops/thecanadashop/images/smucker-foods-map-o-spread-400g-269-p.pnghelp

If the links don't work you'll have to copy and paste them in the url bar to view them.

Map-o-spread rings a bell. I think that yes, I tried it as a kid. Was it in a round squat brown coloured can? It was good on toast!

To use my fave quote from the Amazing Tom Hiddleston:

I NEVER feel guilty over pleasure.

I feel blessed for everything I'm able to indulge, or over indulge, as the case may be and I smile with every moment. I never feel guilty about pleasure, I embrace it fully! :tongue:

• Like 1

Guilty Pleasures...hmmm, is that like enjoying the musical stylings of Justin Bieber?

My single greatest guilty pleasure is Reality TV. Amazing Race, Big Brother, Survivor, the Bachelor, Bachelor Pad, Bachelor in Paradise...then there are the reality musical and competition shows, American Idol, the Voice, Dancing with the Stars. I love them all and I'm so ashamed.

My other guilty pleasures revolve around my geek nature...Comic Con, Scify, Space, the Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Warehouse 13, Dr. Who, True Blood, Marvel Movies, Monster movies, the Walking Dead, Fire Fly and so much more... All not to be shared in polite company (according to my SO).

Finally there is the food category, anything sweet, chocolate, savoury, crunchy, creamy and bad for you; these are the things for which I have an unhealthy love, hence the guilt.

I love Tracie's quote...I shall strive to embrace my guilty pleasures and to own them.

A few pleasures I am guilty of....

Eating Kraft Peanut Butter with a spoon from the jar....

The Bachelor TV show....

First Class upgrades....(Everyone Must sit in a 767 or 777L First class pod at least once)

Shoes....dont need to say anything more on this....

So many guilty pleasures, so little time to indulge....

- A rendezvous with one of the lovely ladies of CERB (#1 by far!)

- Extremely dry (and very expensive) French White Wine

- An annual trip to Las Vegas

- Purchasing every single TV channel that my cable provider offers

• Like 1

I also like to eat the Peanut Butter with a spoon from the jar! Sometimes I'm just too lazy to put it on or in something.I think that sometimes it tastes better when you eat it that way. It could all be in my head though! haha

A few pleasures I am guilty of....

Eating Kraft Peanut Butter with a spoon from the jar....

The Bachelor TV show....

First Class upgrades....(Everyone Must sit in a 767 or 777L First class pod at least once)

Shoes....dont need to say anything more on this....

Anne of Green Gables Chocolates, very hard to just eat one or two, great

Variety, I just love chocolate, have to start roller blading a little more.

In 2014, a year like no other, my most guilty pleasure is having a lot of fun with the amazing ladies from here on Cerb who gave visited PEI.

Retiring an old cerb profile and starting a new one.

Unfortunately this is NOT allowed on cerb. So your old retired account has been merged into the new one. Sorry to burst that bubble.

• Like 1