Are you a Shower or a Grower :D ?

I thought that would be a funny question to ask the gentlemen :) and please ladies, feel free to share your expériences.

Recently I saw a gentleman who really suprised me...in a good way of course!

He was in the grower category but what a grower lol

It was the first time that I really was shocked to see such a normal penis grow that much hahaha. I even said...omg you are a real grower lol I have to say that growers are often already grown up when the pants come down haha so I see the shrinking after

But when I feel the growth in my mouth...ouff that is one amazing feeling ;)

And there are those who make you go :O once their pants are down lol. Brings an automatic smile :D

So I'm curious....

Gentlemen...are you a show'er or a grow'er

Ladies...do you prefer a show'er or a grow'er ...tell us why

Bianca

• Like 3

Guest *l**e

I'm definitely a grower...not impressive at all when soft, but not too bad when hard.

I'm definitely a grower...not impressive at all when soft, but not too bad when hard.

I will second that...well the part of not too bad when hard ;)

BJ

I'm a shower - but that can be a pain sometimes ; a lot of blood loss so sometimes i gotta be careful about holding off too long - no pun intended !

Good topic

• Like 1

Definitely a grower...significant difference in size when aroused, thankfully!

Additional Comments:

To tell you the truth I assumed everyone would be a grower....but apparently that's not necessarily the case. Live and learn I guess. Lol.

• Like 1

Usually I am pretty excited when I knock on the hotel door, if there is some passionate kisses and some hand roaming shortly after the door is closed or before my clothes come off I would be say I will be a shower.

Edited by Triple HHH
spelling
  • Like 1

Guest P*rry

Description may vary on the situation. I tend to be a show-er, but I will grow-er on the intensity of the arousal! Lol.

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

This thread made me smile! hehe

I never really thought about it to be honest. I don't think I have a preference. Show'er, Grow'er, they are both good in my books. I will agree that its neat to see it happen. It makes me think of the expandable water toys you would get as a kid. It's small, then put it in water over night and. Bam! 3 times the size haha.

Good thread :)

This thread made me smile! hehe

I never really thought about it to be honest. I don't think I have a preference. Show'er' date=' Grow'er, they are both good in my books. I will agree that its neat to see it happen. It makes me think of the expandable water toys you would get as a kid. It's small, then put it in water over night and. Bam! 3 times the size haha.

Good thread :)[/quote']

A agree Michaella..no complaint with either ;)

Like Magician mentioned, most of the time is has grown already when the clothes come off lol... so most become show'ers hehe

Thank you to the gentlemen who were good sports and shared...it was meant to make you smile...sure hope it did and still does :D

Bianca

Usually I am pretty excited when I knock on the hotel door, if there is some passionate kisses and some hand roaming shortly after the door is closed or before my clothes come off I would be say I will be a shower.

Gosh I'll have to do measurements sometime! I always forget my tape measure. Can anyone help. Guys, forget about offering!

Description may vary on the situation. I tend to be a show-er, but I will grow-er on the intensity of the arousal! Lol.

I sort of like this thread...

I'm a grower but only a little so I wish I was more of a shower before becoming a grower.

• Like 1

I would have to say I am a grower !! One Ladies comment it is really thick :icon_smile: !! and you have the nicest c##k and I have seen hundreds :icon_redface: OK thank you...

• Like 1

I am definitely a grower. I enjoy watching the look on a woman's face as it keeps getting bigger...and bigger...and bigger... ;)

• Like 1

Grower here

What are friends for? a supposed one said to me the other day that I must be suffering from dickie do disease. I fell for it and said "What". He said "that happens when your tummy sticks out farther than your dickie do".

Back to the gym time ........

• Like 1

I will say that I am a grower, not much to be seen lol till arousal sets in. Then it is more than adequate, so I have been told. :-)

• Like 1

Definitely a grower here. Very tiny adorable penis when limp but ladies never get to see that I get aroused and grow to normal size before my zipper is undone :P

• Like 1