NFL - Whoo Hoooo

Here we are. The first game is this evening and as with every season every team right now is undefeated and full of optimism.

I became a Seahawk fan a couple of years ago and I shall keep my allegiance with them. I also have a weighted fantasy football team with a lot of hopes pinned on Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush and the Lions are my second favorite team.

Anyone except SF, GB and mostly Tom Brady and the Pats.

Let the games begin. :)

• Like 4

I too became a Seahawks fan a couple of years ago and was actually thrilled to death last year with outcome. Not only did the Seahawks win, but they ensured I won my office pool last year :) This year I am again heavily loaded with Seahawks and actually think they have an honest chance of repeating.

Love this time of year....NFL and soon NHL too :)

Edited by MellyBelly
typo
  • Like 1

Here we are. The first game is this evening and as with every season every team right now is undefeated and full of optimism.

I became a Seahawk fan a couple of years ago and I shall keep my allegiance with them. I also have a weighted fantasy football team with a lot of hopes pinned on Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush and the Lions are my second favorite team.

Anyone except SF, GB and mostly Tom Brady and the Pats.

Let the games begin. :)

May God bless Mr.'s Brady, Belichek and the entire New England Pariot Organization. Hopefully MrNice2 will some day see the error of his ways.....

• Like 2

Patriots forever baby.....you know you are a successful team when everybody hates on you. Having said that, the Seahawks definitely look like the team to beat again after last nights performance. Here's to the return of the NFL...always entertaining.

• Like 3

I'm a life long Saints fan. Had gone on a trip back in 1976 to New Orleans and my parents took me to a game. The Saints lost of course, but I've been a fan of the team ever since. Managed to get back to New Orleans for a couple of games since, in between partying of course!

• Like 1

It's the first NFL Sunday and my usual routine is underway. I'm checking which games are on which channels and at what times. I'm prepping my Proline bets, big better that I am, $2 here and $2 there.

My tough call is finalizing my fantasy football lineup. Cam Newton is my #1 starter but his cracked ribs and questionable status will cause me to take him out in favor of my very very second string Andy Dalton. Even if Newton plays they will keep him in the pocket and there will go his strength. Reggie Wayne was my gut pick in the draft as a secondary receiver, and my newborn grandson gave me a smile when I mentioned Reggie Bush so he's on my team.:)

Have a great football Sunday everyone.

Go Miami.:)

SKINS BABY !!! SKINS !!!

in a weak division , so a possibility to make some noise . RGIII needs to keep his ego in check and get rid of the ball when in trouble .

to a man , skins have the most talent on their D in the division , just need it to play as team .

I know fantasy pain , I got [ had? ] ellington . I'd rather they just put him on the bench for the month and then play healthy instead of in and out all season long .

saints over ravens in super bowl

• Like 3

May God bless Mr.'s Brady, Belichek and the entire New England Pariot Organization. Hopefully MrNice2 will some day see the error of his ways.....

Ahem.....cough cough I see more errors Mr Gentleman11 ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1hInkl_WfN4jMvQl5zc4TTA5e9VMZGeT05dWnoel0WpYcyq5g

But gooooooooo Lions :)

• Like 1

SKINS BABY !!! SKINS !!!

in a weak division , so a possibility to make some noise . RGIII needs to keep his ego in check and get rid of the ball when in trouble .

to a man , skins have the most talent on their D in the division , just need it to play as team .

I know fantasy pain , I got [ had? ] ellington . I'd rather they just put him on the bench for the month and then play healthy instead of in and out all season long .

saints over ravens in super bowl

Are you considering a change of your cerb handle? Perhaps Warrior44, Native44, Indigenous44, or Politically Correct44?

Are you considering a change of your cerb handle? Perhaps Warrior44, Native44, Indigenous44, or Politically Correct44?

NEVER !

my mother grew up on Gordon's reservation in Saskatchewan , when you see me , you may never know that I have native blood but , I am damn proud I do !

you gotta be proud of who you are , you can not change it , so run with it .

words can have all the power or none what so ever depending how much value you/I/we give the person using them .

now back to your original comment , thank you , you gave me a good chuckle .

• Like 2