Single or Attached

Well I'm single and glad I stayed this way...couldn't see myself married or in a relationship now

Maybe if I met the right woman I would say different but never met the right woman

Only thing, if I had known how the dating game was going to turn out for me, I would have started in this lifestyle a lot sooner than I did and forgot dating

A rambling

RG

I would much rather be in a relationship. Problem is since I have been travelling so much again, being single is much easier. However, once I move back home to the UK in January, if that right woman comes along I certainly would like to be in a relationship once again.

I'm married and happy, I would not change a thing. Yes being in a relationship as its up and down but that is why people compromise and everybody is happy. She loves me to debt, and I love her to death.

Meeting her was fate, becoming her friend was my choice but falling in love with her was out of my control.

• Like 1

I have been single for 4 yrs now...been really happy since coz I needed to be free and live some me time( i had been in a relationship all my life)

Now things have changed. If the right person comes into my life, I won't turn him away...sometimes I wish I had an SO to share things with as being alone can suck at times...maybe one day I will meet that special someone...

My thoughts on a saturday morning...;)

Bianca xxx

• Like 3

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

I am an unattached widower...not something I wanted nor ever planned for but it is what it is. I don't mind being unattached for the moment yet I am now open to new relationship possibilities. If and when this does happen I will no longer be active in this lifestyle as this is an interim measure on my part as I move forward.

Additional Comments:

I fully understand as I am in a similar situation but not by choice. I get where you are coming from!

I have been single for 4 yrs now...been really happy since coz I needed to be free and live some me time( i had been in a relationship all my life)

Now things have changed. If the right person comes into my life, I won't turn him away...sometimes I wish I had an SO to share things with as being alone can suck at times...maybe one day I will meet that special someone...

My thoughts on a saturday morning...;)

Bianca xxx

Single - already had my kids with my ex-wife and they're great kids !

And i'm with Roamingguy - if I'd known about this sooner, I would have saved myself the hassle of dating, expectations I couldn't (or wouldn't fill) , coffee and dinner dates etc and skipped right to hobbyist !

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have been very single for five years now. I seem to be content most of the time but I do get lonely periodically.

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

I had a pretty reasonable marriage for 25 years, which came to an end when my wife got cancer and died. I quite deliberately avoided getting involved with another women for a two or three year period after her death.

Now I suppose it would be nice to have a new partner, sometimes it's lonely. I travel, and have grown used to living a solitary life, but am a bit cautious about taking the plunge. It would be such a shame to enter a new relationship that failed.

Using ladies services, fulfills a brief need, but it's not really possible to expect the same level of intimacy that is to be found in a committed relationship, so maybe I will try again, but won't necessarily be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

• Like 2

I am currently single, after having been in a loooong relationship. Now, I'm just going to do my own thing, for a while. :) I find myself liking the single life, for a number of reasons.

Guest **cely***r***ne

I am single and LOVING IT.

I've been single and on my own since 2012 basically. I tried the family thing one last time, but I have horrid judgement of character, and I was constantly hurt, physically and mentally. Enough was enough, and now I am on my solitary journey discovering things about myself I never knew before.

Will I ever be in another relationship? Maybe. When things are meant to be it will happen for me. I am not looking for love, because still at this moment I am healing those emotional wounds that wouldn't be fair to share with someone else.

Besides all that being an SP gives me all the "boyfriends" I will ever need!

Muah!

xo

single ! single ! SINGLE !

short answer , I'm selfish .

I want to do what I want to do when I want to do it .

I am a terrible planner , much more of a spur-of-the-moment kind of guy .

hard to do that when you have consider the feelings and needs of a mate .

the option is being an asshole and just doing what you want regaurdless but , I try to be a better man than that , of course I do fail from time to time .

the Brightside is when I do fail , I am selfish , so I get over it quickly , lol .

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

I very much share your thoughts and situation in a similar vein. I get it!!

I had a pretty reasonable marriage for 25 years, which came to an end when my wife got cancer and died. I quite deliberately avoided getting involved with another women for a two or three year period after her death.

Now I suppose it would be nice to have a new partner, sometimes it's lonely. I travel, and have grown used to living a solitary life, but am a bit cautious about taking the plunge. It would be such a shame to enter a new relationship that failed.

Using ladies services, fulfills a brief need, but it's not really possible to expect the same level of intimacy that is to be found in a committed relationship, so maybe I will try again, but won't necessarily be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Additional Comments:

I am very glad to see that you survived a most terrible time in your life and that you are now safe, well and in a good place!

I am single and LOVING IT.

I've been single and on my own since 2012 basically. I tried the family thing one last time, but I have horrid judgement of character, and I was constantly hurt, physically and mentally. Enough was enough, and now I am on my solitary journey discovering things about myself I never knew before.

Will I ever be in another relationship? Maybe. When things are meant to be it will happen for me. I am not looking for love, because still at this moment I am healing those emotional wounds that wouldn't be fair to share with someone else.

Besides all that being an SP gives me all the "boyfriends" I will ever need!

Muah!

xo

Guest P*rry

Attached.

I've been married for 30 years. The last few have been rocky ones. Nonetheless, the good times outweigh the bad. Sometimes I wonder what it would like to be single. I had the opportunity to experience what it might be like this summer when we took separate vacations for the first time. I found the time apart lonely and way too quiet.

TOUGH question. But, and I have thought about this a LOT, I am content to be single. Like a few others who have written, I lost my wife and truthfully would give the world to have her back beside me. I guess I just believe that I was very lucky and had my soul mate.

Yes, I get lonely sometimes, but have also learned to appreciate alone time, and aloneness. However, it is terribly freeing to be able to do what I want, when I want, without having to confirm schedules or coordinate with someone else. Still feel guilt about that though.

I REALLY miss sleeping beside someone. That is a biggie. It's been a very long time.

• Like 1

I've been with the same woman for 31 years. She has my heart and the kind ladies of Cerb provide me with what my wife can't. I was single when I was in my twenties. I think it would kinda suck to be single in your fifties. Being attached as I approach retirement is better, for me.

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e
I'm married and happy, I would not change a thing. Yes being in a relationship as its up and down but that is why people compromise and everybody is happy. She loves me to debt, and I love her to death.

Meeting her was fate, becoming her friend was my choice but falling in love with her was out of my control.

I'll echo Notch's comment. Same for me, same situation. Did you say she loves you to debt? lol Well darnit! mine too!!! Would I trade the lifestyle? hummm, not sure! Three cheers to Cerb!