Review of Nicole @ Broadways

I recently went t see Nicole @ Broadways after reading so many positive reviews. Let me say up front how great it was to see that they were so accurate.

Nicole was sitting at the reception desk and let me know that only her and one other lady were available at the time. I told her that was not a problem as I had come to see her. I booked an hour w/o jacuzzi and we went to the room. She Gave me ample time t get ready and when she came in she was friendly and gave a vibe of genuineness you don't normally feel from an SP.

After about ten minutes of a very relaxing massage we discussed some business and agreed to nude reverse, DATY and BBBJ. YMMV, but she seemed more than happy with our arrangement.

She has a tiny tanned and toned body with very well proportioned enhancements. All too often I see these girls who go too big for their body, but Nicole seems to understand that aesthetics are more important than circus freak size.

When I say her body is toned I mean it. Not an ounce of fat on this very attractive young woman. A tiny ass perfectly sized for my hands. She was very responsive and seemed to be more than happy to get into the moment with me.

Her oral technique, while not the best I have had, was still in the upper echelons of excellence. She was energetic and enthusiastic about the whole procedure.

Nicole knows there are 60 minutes in an hour as when I finally gave into the urge to blow my load and cleaned up with ten minutess or so to spar she laid on the bed for some post coital cuddling and chit chat.

Nicole is a class act and is a very friendly and enthusiastic SP. Definitely going back for seconds.

She is in a league of her own....I have seen her for 2 years and around 15 times. And she gets better each time .... no idea how it happens.

And you honestly have never met a woman that really enjoys her job like she does..... maybe Jessica or Catherine from Nevada are close.