Does anyone know why Amelia's account is listed as suspended? Curious as to why this has occurred, maybe she said something that "someone" didn't like??? Hope you are back soon, Cerb wouldn't be the same without you!

Guest W***ledi*Time
Does anyone know why Amelia's account is listed as suspended? Curious as to why this has occurred, maybe she said something that "someone" didn't like??? Hope you are back soon, Cerb wouldn't be the same without you!

Steve, your guess is accurate.

Guest C**Tra****er

Yes, always. End of story.

Posted via Mobile Device

I enjoyed Amelia's input on this forum, she will be missed.

Is it a short or a long term suspension?

Hopefully not too long... She's a valuable, contributing member of the Cerb community.

Guest W***ledi*Time
Hopefully not too long... She's a valuable, contributing member of the Cerb community.

You said it doc. What a depressing Black Tuesday this has been on the East Coast. I've already got the shakes ...

I'm sure she will be back boys...you can always email her and tell her miss her...hugs everyone :sad:

Well it seems she is banned forever?????

Such an intelligent and rational poster, A rising star in the local industry, I am at a loss to imagine what line she may have crossed to get the total and forever ban.... "Like Trotsky" ??

After rereading the "closed thread" I am sure that there are others with similar and or stronger feelings expressed there?

Amy way as the title says I am treading on thin ice here and "for now" I will not "fall on my sword" as I don't have all the facts; but from what I can see and read this dose seem some what unfair........

Loki318

Well it seems she is banned forever?????

Such an intelligent and rational poster, A rising star in the local industry, I am at a loss to imagine what line she may have crossed to get the total and forever ban.... "Like Trotsky" ??

After rereading the "closed thread" I am sure that there are others with similar and or stronger feelings expressed there?

Amy way as the title says I am treading on thin ice here and "for now" I will not "fall on my sword" as I don't have all the facts; but from what I can see and read this dose seem some what unfair........

Loki318

The offending post has been deleted from the system.

Guest W***ledi*Time

I would plead for non-confrontation now. Amelia may be Trotsky, but Mod is not Stalin.

The best hope would be for us not to ratchet up the tension here, it could cement the situation as it stands -- which is the worst possible scenario. I have the utmost respect for both Amelia and Mod. I hope that there is still some room for good will and compromise between both of these aggrieved parties, with the help of some time for sober second-reflection.

My opinion is that a line was crossed. I am not sure that I myself would judge that Amelia was the only member to cross that line, she was not the only poster on the deleted thread -- but Amelia at least was the one to cross the furthest over it. We can only hope that there is now a way back. I feel so sick about this whole thing.

Well it seems she is banned forever?????... I am at a loss to imagine what line she may have crossed to get the total and forever ban....

What are you basing your comments on?? The vast majority of suspensions are only temporary.

If I know Amelia, I know that she will LOVE the references to Trotsky. Getting people who review prostitutes to discuss soviet history is certainly a proud achievement- sorry if that sounds like a judgement statement, it's really not. I do not judge. I only revel in irony.

If I know Amelia, I know that she will LOVE the references to Trotsky. Getting people who review prostitutes to discuss soviet history is certainly a proud achievement- sorry if that sounds like a judgement statement, it's really not. I do not judge. I only revel in irony.

Only on Cerb!

Amelia has been suspended - for how long it is not determined but long enough for her to realize that what she did today will not be tolerated no matter how much the guys like her.

This site is a valuable FREE resource for the ladies and the men and when you crap on the guy who works so hard to keep it nice safe place ... I will show you my appreciation by suspending you. Why would anyone think it is ok to challenge the administrator of a site like this? Really do you not think you will get booted? Come on people... wise up.

Annessa did apologize (and is why she is still here) but Amelia chose a different path... one she is probably regretting now.

As for my posts, my thoughts, my help and my advise... I have decided to stop commenting on the threads on cerb this way as it is obviously too difficult to maintain a certain "administrative" figure when people feel they can fight with me in public like this.

I think over the years I have contributed a lot to the board and I need to sit back and just moderate the site now. I must maintain the authoritative figure on the site and the popular ladies (as well as the popular guys) should be very aware that if they break the rules or publicly try to discredit me (or the site) they will be instantly REMOVED from the site.

Very plain... very simple... and yes maybe I was a little harsh but some people are getting a little too comfortable if they think they can say whatever they want about me or the way I run things here.

I know some of you do not agree with how I do things but remember you do not always know all the facts and this is why I must stay neutral and I must be the one that makes these choices.

Obviously some of you feel that it would be ok to challenge my choices here (Call me out, give me attitude, disrespect me, etc...) I assure you it is not ok and anyone who wishes to test that will indeed be taught a lesson.

Katedot... your post above was deleted and it earned you a 30 day suspension as well - Does anyone else wish to tell me how to run the site? Challenge me? Disrespect me? Etc...? If so you can join Katedot and Amelia.