Amber Wyld

Amber Wyld decided to tour Ottawa, and what better way to greet her by saying hello bright and early on past Monday morning by Pete.

I thought also it would be nice to do a rec here in Ottawa as I realize the below thread already had started by our friends in the East Coast.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7206

We exchanged our pleasant hello's, which lead to strip down of clothing and I introduced her to frozen cool whip, while performing DATY. Amber I'm sure you certainly enjoyed your licking!

She performed some great BBBJ on my pistol, with lots of frozen cool whip, the lady almost brought me down to my knees..LOL. yummy Amber!

Everything stated in the above thread is bang on, so was our get together. Amber first sat on my pistol, reverse cowgirl, and I was on the edge of the bed, she certainly knew how, move her hips so that I was hitting the right spots!

We then moved into doggie,

There is nothing more sweet then watching a lady clamp onto the bedsheets when you are in the doggie position :bddog:and hanging onto her great butt listening to her raise her moaning with glee.

We finished off in the missionary position, and again she was certainly getting the big "O" and I was glad to help her out in that department.

We chuckled while in the shower together, while getting cleaned up, her legs were still shaking :)

Guess I showed her some very pleasant Ottawa hospitality!

Thanks Amber very sweet way to start the week!

I was able to see Amber last week in Halifax and again this week in Ottawa. Definitely worth a repeat. Treat her right and she'll treat yopu more than right. :lol:

Great rec, Pete. I tried, but wasn't able to get to see Amber this time, though I really wanted to. Now I regret this even more!

Thanks for the review babe! Can't wait to do you I mean see you again lol... And now I know why your name is "pistol"pete lol... Stressing the word pistol lmao!

Pete, nice of you to share your encounter of Amber with us and I would say she enjoyed your Love Gun.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.