Alyssa (Mature Alyssa)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I've seen her ad's on CL but never really took them into consideration, however it was late and I'm sure you all know it's really hard to make a short notice booking at 1am with anyone worth seeing. Nonetheless I was curious about Alyssa as I saw some positive reviews on her on the other board so what the hell... I sent her a text and to my surprise I got a reply moments later. I thought to myself welll it's close enough to home that if it wasn't worth it I wouldn't have a long regretful drive back lol

When I arrived she was extremely welcoming and pleased that I had wanted to see her. She had come home from a party so she was all done up and had a bottle of wine ready for us to enjoy. I should mention that she is a true cougar and had mentioned to me that she couldn't help but resist a younger man. This was a major turn on. She's definately an older lady so she may not be everyone's cup of tea. To her credit she has a firm body with sexy legs and nice skin.

Anyways after enjoying a few glasses and making small talk we made our way to the bedroom. I really like the candles she had laid out everywhere and leading up the star case. It made for a really intimate atmosphere, as if she had been waiting for me all night long.

Once we were in bed this is where things started to get really exciting. We started with some extremely passionate dfk and the type of passion that makes you sense that she was hungry for some serious action. I felt a little bit of deja vu here as Jenna Lynn gives me the same sort of feeling. Definately a good thing. We got undressed and she went right for my cock. Without hesitation or another word she went to work and boy did she do a number on me. Without any big of exaggeration she Alyssa administered probably one of the best bj's I've ever had. She went to town and boy did she have me holding on. What a ride. CIM was extremely hot because she was begging me for it so how could I resist but do the deed. She then proceeded to put a condom on me and jumped on for some nice cowgirl. At this point I had completely forgotten how old she was as she was working me to the extreme. It's pretty amazing. After some hard riding we switched to doggy where she really seemed to be enjoying herself. For the grande finale she asked to have my cock back in her mouth where she went back to doing what she does best and another lovely cim finish!

All in all this was a great experience and I definitely suggest that everyone give her a go. I don't see why anyone would be left unsatisfied, she has such a strong appetite for sex. I went in there a lil nervous hoping it wouldn't be a big let down but she was a blast. She's genuine, enjoys what she does and definitely not a clock watcher which was awesome. To sum it all up I think she would give Lili Love a run for her money!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Yes Banks you are correct in all accounts. I was able to visit with her a couple of times last summer.She is certainly a wild "cougar", there is also a review of her on another board, that is where I picked up the double thumbs up!

Guess the secret is out..lol

Outstanding lady who treats you like a KING. NOT a clock watcher. Great atmosphere and looks every bit as good as her photos. Certainly loves her work. Needless to say, highly recommended. :cooter:

Saw Alyssa today for the first time after exchanging a number of texts.

She truly is a warm and friendly person. As I was a first timer, she was very caring and understanding. My nervousness vanished very quickly. She asked me what i liked and what turned me on. She took the lead, reacting to the cues i was sending out. We had a very mutually satisfying session, with lots of talking both during and after.

By the way...... she is an awesome kisser

I saw Allycat last year and she is still rocking my mind. I got the warmest welcome when i arrived at her location. She had a fantastic body and an even better smile. We chatted for a bit to get to know one another, then one thing lead to another and well.........Im sure everyone can fill in the details. Would absolutely repeat

I saw her several times in the past years. She was truly amazing,one of the best ever!!!!

I regularly make inquiries about her whereabouts, but it appears that she ma have let the business.

She will be missed

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.