Anyone have experience with "Blondie" headed to Whitehorse for 26th Sept? She's posted on CL headed this way. I called the number and spoke directly to her. She'll be here for 16 days.

Anyone have experience with "Blondie" headed to Whitehorse for 26th Sept? She's posted on CL headed this way. I called the number and spoke directly to her. She'll be here for 16 days.

Is she the same girl that posted in yellowknife's bp? I might see her before she heads up to the Yukon. I'll let you know.

Blondie has figured it out. She traveled on Yukon Air 737 jet service. Ottawa Yellowknife Whitehorse, nonstop. She is in Whitehorse now and will be doing Yellowknife on her return swing back to Ottawa.

I saw blondie while she was here. She had a lot of people back out on her. Very nice girl.

Additional Comments:

Hummm that could be an interesting place to visit ;) Are you guys wearing winter coats yet? ;)

BJ

Please come up! I'd see you for sure ;) xo

I lived there for a year! And I really only saw visitors from the south. Also some crazy requests, like could I hang out with a guy in his car?

It was a tough market to work in two years ago! I wish we'd met :(

I lived there for a year! And I really only saw visitors from the south. Also some crazy requests, like could I hang out with a guy in his car?

It was a tough market to work in two years ago! I wish we'd met :(

This will sound crazy, but I totally remember seeing your ads .. I was out of town when you came :( maybe you'll decide to make a trip in the future .. Fingers crossed. You're definitely one of the people I wish I could have hung out with. Xo

This will sound crazy, but I totally remember seeing your ads .. I was out of town when you came :( maybe you'll decide to make a trip in the future .. Fingers crossed. You're definitely one of the people I wish I could have hung out with. Xo

I've been informed via messaging just now that it was not a car but a truck. I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding and since this person seems very angry three years later that I refused to see him in said truck, I'm now regretting my decision- can we go on a truck date now? Please??

I've been informed via messaging just now that it was not a car but a truck. I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding and since this person seems very angry three years later that I refused to see him in said truck, I'm now regretting my decision- can we go on a truck date now? Please??

You know it might have been a really cool "monster truck"... lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk