Walking dead

Guest S*rca****sid

I do! I'm looking forward to the new season which starts in a couple weeks.

Guest P*rry

When I first heard of the show and then saw ads for it my reaction was who on earth would watch this stuff. Answer is me.

Guest S*rca****sid

I'm interested in seeing what the companion show will be like. There is no official date yet, but it is planned to be launched in 2015.

I just wish that people in the show actually knew how to handle a rifle and shoot...

Using the sights is a good step towards actually hitting your target:

The-Walking-Dead-Governor-shooting-orgasm-480x331.png

i.jpg

the-walking-dead-season-2-images-rick-shoots-sophia.jpg

walking-dead-midseason-finale-governor-vs-rick-once-again.jpg

i.jpeg

the-walking-dead-ar-15-no-sight.jpg

90621-Maggie-Greene-Beth-Greene-guns-LXCk.png

Although this one has him using the rifle right handed, but operating it with his left for some reason...?

a501998ba15a94293328c92439d6b14f.jpg?itok=39vySb9X

I guess I shouldn't hope that they'd teach actors how to shoot, but it does bug me a bit....I see this stuff and it genuinely detracts from my enjoyment of watching these shows.

I tend to prefer the book version to the movie version. I can imagine the characters using proper handling drills, rather than being distracted by the poor handling, inaccurate shooting, and then there's stuff like this...the infinite shotgun magazine:

Guest S*rca****sid
I just wish that people in the show actually knew how to handle a rifle and shoot...

Using the sights is a good step towards actually hitting your target:

The-Walking-Dead-Governor-shooting-orgasm-480x331.png

i.jpg

the-walking-dead-season-2-images-rick-shoots-sophia.jpg

walking-dead-midseason-finale-governor-vs-rick-once-again.jpg

i.jpeg

the-walking-dead-ar-15-no-sight.jpg

90621-Maggie-Greene-Beth-Greene-guns-LXCk.png

Although this one has him using the rifle right handed, but operating it with his left for some reason...?

a501998ba15a94293328c92439d6b14f.jpg?itok=39vySb9X

I guess I shouldn't hope that they'd teach actors how to shoot, but it does bug me a bit....I see this stuff and it genuinely detracts from my enjoyment of watching these shows.

I tend to prefer the book version to the movie version. I can imagine the characters using proper handling drills, rather than being distracted by the poor handling, inaccurate shooting, and then there's stuff like this...the infinite shotgun magazine:

That is just how it is in the movies and on tv. Just like seeing a ball of flames when there is an explosion.

To their defence, in the one photo, he's using his left hand because the right one was chopped off. Obviously his right eye is the more dominant.

My teenagers love the show but it didn't hook me. Of course, I started watching it in the middle with them so maybe that's not giving the show a fair shake.

They did however get me watching 'True Detective' which I was surprised to find was an excellent series ! Can't wait for season 2 !

Shows that are based on Real-Life need to actually be realistic. Obviously we can all suspend our disbelief when it comes to zombies, but it lost me when it has most of the characters doing the dumbest things clearly just so the writers could shove in more episodes.

My daughter says to me come watch a tv show with me Paw. So I sat down and watched my first episode which was part way through season 1. After the show I then watched all the shows I had missed and have not missed on since. I have no idea why I enjoy it but I guess in life somethings are just fun.

• Like 2

This season has been brutal so far. I guess when it's actual human on human violence it hits a lot harder. That first scene of the first episode, with "herding" as it were, was probably the most shocking thing I've seen on tv. Wow.

Guest S*rca****sid
The ending of the last episode was UNREAL. So amazing.... I knew something was up with that mullet!

That's right... He was less business than on top and even lesser partying than in the back.

Let this be a lesson to everyone about taking the advice from a guy with a mullet.

My sister asked me to watch with her Season 5 Episode 1

It was like WTF is going on.

I was a good sport and Didn't ask questions

Since then I've was on a Walking Dead marathon.

All caught up :)

Additional Comments:

My sister asked me to watch with her Season 5 Episode 1

It was like WTF is going on.

I was a good sport and Didn't ask questions

Since then I've was on a Walking Dead marathon.

All caught up :)

I'm finding this season is noticeably better than any other season since the first one. Subplots don't drag on, they're resolved within a few episodes and we move on. And the characters have all adapted to their circumstances and now do things smartly and capably. The current bounce between three groups is keeping things fresh and suspenseful; I approve.

Also, let's take a moment to record what we know about dealing with zombies, in order to aid anyone in the future confronting a zombie apocalypse: remember, to kill a zombie you must attack its ..... Nowhere else; only the .... matters! It doesn't much matter what you use:

bullet to the ....

crowbar to the ....

pointy stick to the ....

fire engine's water stream to the ....

As long as you hit the ..... The ..... That's the most important part to remember: the .....

There! Now I feel a little better knowing that future generations are a bit safer armed with this knowledge!

Hey... waitaminnit! Damn you Stephen Harper! The fall of civilization to the zombie apocalypse is on YOU!

• Like 4

I guess at some point I am actually gonna have to watch an episode of this show so many people keep feeling me it is so amazing and are addicted to it.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h

I actually had money on both Beth and Carol being "offed" at the mid-point this season...won one, lost one. Beth was never in the comics so it was always kind of a crap-shoot guessing about her fate. Looking forward to the second half of this season, which should be starting in just a few more weeks :)

I guess at some point I am actually gonna have to watch an episode of this show so many people keep feeling me it is so amazing and are addicted to it.

You have to!

For other TV series, I usually wait for a season to be over and then binge watch when I want a lazy day. Walking Dead is the only show I can't do that with and need my weekly fill... So bad! lol

• Like 1