New! Lily White

Guest Swee****rry

Hi Everyone!

This is very new to me as I have not been on a board like this, but was recommended by a GF from BC.

This site has loads of information and I am just trying to absorb it all in...lol!

If anyone has any pointers or can help in any way I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you!

Lily White -xoxox-

Hey guys, has anyone seen her yet? Considering the fact that she's taken the time and effort to create her own website, she probably is genuine. But I was hoping that someone could confirm that she is a legitimate SP and not a scam.

Lily, if you are reading this I hope that I don't offend you by questioning your integrity, but a guy has to be extra careful these days.

She is definitely real and not a scam. I met with her once and had a great time. One thing that really stands out in my mind is that she talked pretty dirty during the date which I thought was awesome.

Guest *i*********y
She is definitely real and not a scam. I met with her once and had a great time. One thing that really stands out in my mind is that she talked pretty

dirty during the date which I thought was awesome.

Where do I find her?

Posted via Mobile Device

It seems that she has disappeared from the Regina scene, unless she is using a new name. I have not seen her advertising on BP for several weeks. She also had a website, and that is not working either. There was some discussion about her on the baby cow board, and under the rules of this board I cannot comment.