I have been hearing a lot of good things about Executifsweet massage parlour in St. John's, NL. There doesn't seem to be any extras available and this may be a stupid question, but are hand releases from the girls a standard thing? Just wanted to confirm before I head down there. Hush sounds good too.

Guest S**et ******r

There are releases at executifsweet...its standard practise with all the girls. I have not seen an unattractive woman working at ES and all so far seem very friendly. Unfortunatly, there are no extras. At Hush, extras are available depending upon the girl. I prefer ES though...place is very clean and the girls are always hot. Have you tried studio aura? Havent been yet...

Thanks so much for the response. I have not tried Studio Aura.....just heard of its existance, but nothing more. Would certainly be interested in hearing from anyone who has been there. I plan on attending Executifsweet and will let you know how it goes. All the best!!

executif is the best of the two,favs are tianna (body to die for)or hailey (only works days) check out their site Schedule is now online.tianna is a african american new girl very sweet.hailey is just the best in my opinion.but all the girls are nice.been to arua not too thrilled with location only been a couple of times rather executif.

Guest g****lm*g
There are releases at executifsweet...its standard practise with all the girls. I have not seen an unattractive woman working at ES and all so far seem very friendly. Unfortunatly, there are no extras. At Hush, extras are available depending upon the girl. I prefer ES though...place is very clean and the girls are always hot. Have you tried studio aura? Havent been yet...

Can anyone tell me which girls at Hush offer extras?

Been to Aura to see Hailey (who used to work at Executifsweet). Great experience. Anyone know if any of the girls at Aura are offering FS or extras?

all girls that i know of at hush offer extras most fs,only once did i see a lady who did not offer fs,but did offer cbj

on studioaura been four times aura,mackenzie,hailie(all from executif at some point)and sky brady all only offer basic service

any body have any info or can recomend any ladies from outcall,also anybody know or have any info on ad in paper for 22,25 year old