Top 10 most romantic things to tell her

Guest D***el B***e

1 - Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.

2 - When giving her a dozen roses, place 11 real and 1 fake, say I will love you until the last rose dies.

3 - I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me Angels don't watch other angels.

4 - If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

5 - They say a picture tells 1,000 words but when I see yours all I see is 3 words: I...love...you

6 - If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.

7 - Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless.

8 - I miss you when I'm not with you....when I'm not with you all I do is think about you...when I think about you I just want to be with you....and when I'm with you it's like all of my dreams have come true.

9 - You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you're the love of my life, you're my one and only, you're my everything.

10 - I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other.

Anything missing in this list? Feel free to ad.

Edited by D***el B***e
missing bullet

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was my choice but falling in love with you was out of my control!

Just so you know...your worth it!

I hope you know how beautiful you are!

• Like 1