Sign in to follow this  

busty tina

has anyone been with busty tina and her boyfriend they offer a threesome experience, i've tried a few times to contact them by email and never no answer...she looks older than 28 as she claims ,but she looks appealing....

Guest tbone420

If you are inToronto, I have time at 3:30 pm & onwards. Call us at 1-613-498-6497 to book for Today only, otherwise please email for future dates or if you are in Ottawa

This is what I got back yesterday, I thought it would be a good aftrenoon- NOT!

Looking for a good time with a Black Lady any1 have suggestions, the smaller the better.

Cheers

If you are inToronto, I have time at 3:30 pm & onwards. Call us at 1-613-498-6497 to book for Today only, otherwise please email for future dates or if you are in Ottawa

This is what I got back yesterday, I thought it would be a good aftrenoon- NOT!

Looking for a good time with a Black Lady any1 have suggestions, the smaller the better.

Cheers

ARE YOU REPLYING FOR BUSTY TINA, HAVE YOU BEEN WITH THIS COUPLE..

Guest tbone420

No I have not I wanted 2 B with them they R not around.

What did you not understand about the post?

L8r

tbone420: your post reads as though you are Busty Tina - did you just cut and paste the message on their site?

Guest tbone420

No I tried to contact them. That is the reply I got.

I wanted to get with them. I like big tits and she looks ok. I don't care if her boyfriend or whatever gets off while i screw her, just as long as he doesn't cum on me...Or i'll have to charge them.

I am looking for a cute Black chick well any black chick with a big fuckin ASS to slap while i'm banging the fuck out her from behind...I don't care if she cums it's all about me...I'm the one paying.

I don't know what you don't understand about the post why the fuck would i want to pretend i'm Tiny???