Recommendations for a special treat?

I want to give myself a very special birthday treat. There are just so many wonderful ladies on CERB I get so confused. Can you help me out and give me your opinion of your #1 all time favorite, top recommendation of a service provider?? Thanks in advance y'all!

I want to give myself a very special birthday treat. There are just so many wonderful ladies on CERB I get so confused. Can you help me out and give me your opinion of your #1 all time favorite, top recommendation of a service provider?? Thanks in advance y'all!

Well this is wide open what you are looking for in a lady, what i look for maybe way off. Maybe tell us what you like in a lady,and what you expect from her. Do you want a older or younger lady? Skinny or a little more curvy ? Do you want out service or in service? Do you want a GFE experience or maybe PSE . What price range it varies? In the end you could get ten different answers from ten people. Look around at the recommendations and see if one catches you eye. Than PM the lady with any questions you have .Last but not least YMMV you mat not get the same thing the last guy did. Hope this helps casey

• Like 2

Casey is right on the mark, and so are you - in that there are many wonderful ladies here in Atlantic Canada but no-one can make the choice but you.

I hail from Scotland many, many years ago and if I were to tell you to go out for a meal of haggis you would likely never forgive me afterwards for wasting your money!!

So it's all about personal taste and if you are guided by the cerb recommendations I would guess that you won't go far wrong

I would suggest you plan the time for a 9-10 hour drive to Montreal if you REALLY are looking for a treat. It's an entirely different world in terms of service and pricing. However, you will be forever spoiled. :-)

It's really up to you in terms of your preference. For example, AmberWyld offers full service at $120 per hour. However, if you want GFE services such as BBBJ or MSOG, her rates go up to $300. I'm just using this as an example because it's explicitely stated on her website.

I would suggest you plan the time for a 9-10 hour drive to Montreal if you REALLY are looking for a treat. It's an entirely different world in terms of service and pricing. However, you will be forever spoiled. :-)

Couldn't have said it better Poorguy, although Halifax is getting better then it was even just a year ago. But your right about being spoiled forever. Also, he is having a hard time trying to decide who from the handful of good ones, imagine his trying with the hundreds available in Montreal.

As for recommendations in Halifax, I have seen several and the two I would recommend first is Willow or wait till later this week when Emily of Toronto is in town. Both true GFE by any standard and both worth every penny.

My 2cents for what it is worth.