Celina at ToG

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I had tried Jennifer friom this same agency but when I went to repea, she was gone to Montreal.

Not to be detterd, I asked if Celina was avalible and she was. Service by the "phone guy" was prompt and courtious.

She arrived on time for our appointment and I quickly discoverd that her English is limited so small talk took on a whole new meaning.

After taking care of the business end of things, we adjourned to the boudoir were I enjoyed myslf capitally.

I'll leave details to your imagination but suffice it to say that I will be repeating

I agree!

I booked an hour with her a week ago, and I feel that Celina was a VERY good experience for what I paid for! When I showed up at the very nice location (clean, cosy room with a beautiful bed). Her dfk's were very nice and really got me in the mood. Her English is very limited, more so than my French, but man, she acted like she wanted nothing more than to have her way with me! After fooling around for a while the 69 was pure heaven! She purrs and moans with each lick and finder, and her BBBJ was incredible (I'll leave it there)!!

But THIS is the part that I wasn't expecting...

After what I'll call 'round 1' I recieved one of the BEST massages I've ever had in this city!!! She went from SP to MP instantly, and with the large bed she could really put weight on her hands, and she worked my shoulders, upper & lower back in a way that I assume is only possible on a large bed. she could put her whole weight on certain pressure points, and she really undertands how to help sore muscles, knots, etc!!! It was like being at an even 'more' private version of CMJ, execpt once I sprang back to life her soft lips and tounge brought me to the point where I was ready to cover and dive! She seemed really excited to do so, she was literally dripping for it!

She's a screamer. Oh yeah. I don't know what language it was, but BOY was it HOT! :boobies: She knew how to say 'thank you', she said it so many times after she came. Such a sweetheart, and she made me feel that she wanted nothing more than to do what we did. That, to me, is what a true GFE is all about.

Met with Celina yesterday through Ottawa Asian. Booking was rather efficient. Downtown private location is very convenient and clean. She answered the door with the sexy blue outfit she wears in her pictures on the Ottawa Asian site. Her description is consistent with reality. English communication skills are rather basic, kissing is a little sloppy but for "the rest" wow! Certainly some of the best oral skills EVER and she loves receiving the same. If you love a screamer, this one is for you. For awhile I thought she was going to pass out on me! Oh yeah and the massage after the main event was a nice finishing touch too...

I had seen Celine last time in town and echo the above comments, a real sweetheart. My reason for posting now is that I saw an ad for TOG/OAF and it appears Celine has finally returned! Not sure for how long but I intend to see her again for sure.

Finally got to see Celina again and she has the same or better skills but has developed quite the personality! She talked a lot more than last time i saw her, she made me realize it was about a year ago since I saw her. She has traveled quite a bit in that time and told me about it.

After being greeted by some nice hugs and DFK I hopped in the shower (too small for 2 in the room she was in) and we had a nice time getting reacquainted. Afterward she showed me that she is still one of the best massage girls in town. Wished I had more time today, next time I will take an hour so i can let her massage me into bliss!

For those that post that they want a SP with superb massage skills, you can't go wrong with Celina!

Every so often I like to try something different so recently I ventured out to meet Celina. Oh and if you don't like explicit recommendations, ya better move on over this one.

Our meeting starts with her removing my coat, slowly unbuttoning my shirt, placing it out of harms way. A kiss exchanged as she nibbles slowly on my nipple - I like where this is going...Clothing dispensed with I am lying on her bed as she straddles me cowgirl style, back to working on that nipple. She moves south, touching, nibbling, sucking caressing..this girl is out of fucking control..

She finds junior and takes him in, using that magnificent tongue warming him up with a fine tongue lashing. Now, for BBBJ connoisseurs, her technique takes good advantage of the tip of her tongue, licking and stroking the head followed by her tongue seeking every inch of the shaft. It leaves a wet trail everywhere, complimented by generous amounts of saliva.

Back to business here, she continues working on junior...the timing and rhythm was just right as junior decided to shoot his payload, her hands and lips coaxing every bit out of junior. The cleanup ensues....

Massage she asks? Yes I say, as she motions me to roll onto my stomach. Her now warm hands go to work. She has an interesting technique for using her hands, legs and all parts in between for applying pressure, firm where it needs to be, sensual when required and complimented with light kisses - pretty fucking awesome if I may say so.

It went on, she massaged me down one side and up the other, and when that was done, she repeated it all over again. All the while, I was just taking it all in. She moved in beside me. Her tongue goes to work on my ear, her leg rubbing all over mine..I felt junior stirring again.

On cue came the instruction to 'roll over'. Well, I did and back to working on my nipples she went. Tongue, nipples, fingers, junior it all was coming together again. She went back to work on him, licking, sucking, stroking him to readiness. Once ready, the cover came on.. I help her get comfortable on her back as her legs came up - parting revealing the landing strip leading to her now dripping kitty.

I enter her - she was wet, her hands grabbed my ass pulling me in deeper, tighter. With her limited English I recognize her encouragement of harder, deeper.. her legs now hold me in place so the only thing I could do was move my hips, thrusting junior deeper, harder, into her wetness. She does get loud, and provide encouragement to the finish.

The finish - ha - well, lets just say she used that dripping wet kitty to squeeze every last drop of goodness out of junior. Quite the fucking massage. I echo fellow posters here - a fucking awesome session with intimacy, massage and raunch. Try it, ya might just fucking like it.

In case anyone hasn't noticed, this fine lady is back in town, see the Candyland ad in the advertiser's section. I called and phone guy says she will be here at least for weekend but he couldn't promise next week.

Saw her the other day and everything said is bang on!

Great girl, great massage, great service.

She will not disappoint.

Posted via Mobile Device

I saw her recently. I expected more of a spinner but she is closer to BBW. I had a half hr. and got a good bbbjcimrttsts (run to the sink to spit). She used her mouth and not hands for the BJ, as you would hope; however the massage proved that she has very big strong hands.

PM me for further info.

Juice

I saw her again and while not a spinner she certainly is not even close to a BBW in my opinion. If I had to guess I would say she is no more than 130 so I have to respectfully disagree with Juice. Her pricing reflects that she isn't your typical young Candyland spinner but for my tastes her experience makes her skills top notch. Funny thing about the weight issue is that she talked to me about her losing weight, as I am doing the same. She has lost about the same as me so far but I have much further to go ..... she expects to be done in 6 weeks. I joked I should be done in 6 years :)

Her service as always was top notch and better than most of the younger girls from this agency. We started together in the shower which ended with a bbbj which she intended to continue to completion but I wanted to do other things so we went to the bedroom. We did all the usual stuff and it was a wonderful hour. I wonder if the neighbors ever complain as Celina is uninhibited about vocalizing her pleasure. Last time I saw her for only 30 minutes which wasn't nearly enough as there only time for a bit of a teaser massage. With an hour we had time for her to really show her massage skills, seriously she is better than most RMT I have seen.

She is at a very nice condo downtown. Celina is a real sweetheart with a wild side and it shows more with every visit. I can't wait for visit #4 (or is it 5?). Celina retains the coveted slurp seal of approval.

I agree with Slurp, by no means anywhere near BBW! She provides awesome service in a very classy condo. I love her laugh and yep, she can get loud!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.