tips for would-be strippers!

Hello everyone!

About a year ago, I worked at the barefaxx (this adventure was a mere experience of an impulsive teenager that was as short lived as the amount of time it took me to contemplate it.)

Then, besotted and full of youthful exuberance, I decided to try out Pigale's, and unfortunately so, they rejected me! Maybe I was having a bad hair day! Harr harr harr!

Feeling dejected and rejected, I decided to never go back to a club again. However, I know I could do very well. I'm very nervous to go back, and I don't even recall how I got the job at the barefaxx (as I remember, I just walked in and they said: GO FOR IT GIRL!)

Now, my question is, how should I go about this? Do I just walk in and say, HIRE ME? And how should I present myself?

Alas, I ask this of you, well, for obvious reasons - those being that you've all offered such insightful advice to the others on this board before and that, well, you're all part of my oh-so secret life!

Thank you, my lovelies. :butt:

EDIT: GOING TO THE PLAYMATE - hope it works out!!!

Guest gagagaga

1.pick a club

2. wear something nice

3. simply go to the dj, tell him you want to work and ask him the club rules

4. let him know you don't have much experience

5. get to work

there isn't much more to it than that. I worked in clubs for many years as a dj so if you have any more specific questions, feel free to pm me. also, if you want me to,I can come meet you wherever you are going to work and sit with you, buy you a drink, and even get a couple of dances just to warm you up.

More than happy to help

Guest **ng***1

Go to the Club that you feel most comfortable in. If you don't have one. Go on a scouting mission to clubs that you may feel would suit you. Once you have one, get yourself ready, go in and ask if you could freelance for the evening. They may want a 2 or 3 show comittment, and go for it.

Best of luck and lets us know where your going. You may have a fan club.:butt:

This is all good advice. Best of luck to you, belladonna.

I'd be interested to hear more about this.

thank you ;)

I think that I should get myself a sexy outfit, and hope for the best :D

I just hope I can find a cheaper way to get to the nuden (I live downtown, it's a 30$ cab ride, that's how I remember it.)

My grandmother lives right next to it! And well, she might see me walk in-out

How old is she? and if she does tell her it was not you.lol That girl must just look like you.

Feeling dejected and rejected, I decided to never go back to a club again. lovelies. :butt:

I'd be pleased to be your practice partner, helping the nerves melt away as the music plays and lites flash:mrgreen:

thank you ;)

I think that I should get myself a sexy outfit, and hope for the best :D

I just hope I can find a cheaper way to get to the nuden (I live downtown, it's a 30$ cab ride, that's how I remember it.)

tell you what sexy,why dont you go to the club you feel most comfty with either nuden,babrbs,bare fax,and tell us when u work so we can support u:bddog:

Take the bus its cheaper when you ride or take the 2 from downtown to the Playmate.

Tell your grandmother you were going to the Gluepot pub.

Alot of women take the bus to the Playmate because the parking is limited.

On several occassions I got off with the dancers going into the club.

Guest S****an

Belladonna - Enigma is very right. We'll be there to support you as CERB members(and the cab fare won't be a problem :-) )

You don't want to post something rude ? By making this statement and "avoid the playmate" you've already fueled speculation.

It might have been best for you to have PMd belladona with your warning rather than posting a vague warning, that has everyone wondering why avoid the playmate, what does she know , should i also avoid the playmate etc ?

While well intentioned I'm sure, it's always best to share info like this in a more discrete manner.

You're right, I probably should have just PM'd her info myself. The reason I didn't was because I didn't want to type it all out if she didn't really want the information. By receiving a PM, I knew she really was interested.

There are no huge secrets about the Playmate and it's an okay place to work. It's just way down there on the list of clubs that a new dancer should try.

I'd stay away from the Playmate. Try Pigales' date=' Bare Fax, Barbarella's, or Nu Den.[/quote']

I have had many great times at the playmate. Most of the women are good and friendly.

I'd stay away from the Bare fax. I found it boring and most of the women unattractive!

The Playmate is my favorite spot and my second favorite is Taboo.

I found too much pressure from the girls at the Nu Den.:cooter:

I have had many great times at the playmate. Most of the women are good and friendly.

I'd stay away from the Bare fax. I found it boring and most of the women unattractive!

The experience for clients vs. the experience for women working are completely different.

So, are you now employed at a club?? You seem to be very pretty so I can't figure why Pigale would of not tried you out?? unless it was the language barrier?? For me the attractiveness of a strip dancer is in her confidence and ability to be at ease (smiling and teasing) on the dance floor. A lot of dancers hardly know how to move at all which is a letdown. Good luck in your tryouts.

Your pics are stunning, Belladonna. Great album!

I'm sure you'll do brilliantly as a dancer.

My only addition an experience with the nuden was coming to the front door and having a dancer being thrown through the door as a welcoming. The manager was literally throwing her out.

The cops ended up being called in, lots of fun.

My only addition an experience with the nuden was coming to the front door and having a dancer being thrown through the door as a welcoming. The manager was literally throwing her out.

The cops ended up being called in, lots of fun.

Wow, that's not cool.