Vittoria Black

I haven't had much time to hobby lately, so when i had an opportunity this past week, I decided to take full advantage of this free time.

I had watched with interest Vittoria Black's posting on CERB and other sites, and of course her website.

My preference has always been for low volume ladies, with an eye for longer appointments, and since Vittoria Black fit that profile, I decided I would see her.

Contacting her was easy via her web site, she responded the same day and after a few email exchanges we had our date set for an outcall at an upscale downtown hotel.

When i opened the door, i was pleasantly surprised by her looks, very beautiful with stunning green eyes... as advertised she is tall, slender and very fit.... the pics she posted on TERB and her website accurately reflect her toned body.

I am not one to just 'jump in' so i opened the bottle of chardonnay and we sat down, and had a very effortless and quite enjoyable conversation, she is obviously intelligent, well travelled and articulate.

She sensed my apprehension and slid over on the couch and before i knew it, we were locked in a deep passionate kiss, very quickly the clothes came off, and my eyes were set upon a magnificent body, more than ample breasts, perfect ass, and she was smooth all over. She does mention 'Mirrors' on her site, and all I can say is make sure there is one around, she absolutely delights in being near one, and you will be pleased with the show.

I wont go into details, but suffice it to say, she was very responsive to all my moves, she was vocal and focused on pleasing me for the entire visit.

Within the 3 hour appointment, I felt unrushed and was completely satisfied....she aims to please and that came through in spades.

While her rates may be higher than most, I truly enjoyed the experience and felt i got my moneys worth

defintely a sweetheart who aims to please and deliver on the experience she so eloquently writes about on her web site.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, as always YMMV.

website info : http://www.vittoriablack.com

Repeat, yes definitely

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.