Sign in to follow this  

Exploring the Arts - Truro and Halifax

Guest **cely***r***ne

Good afternoon!

I am in Truro beginning Monday, November 10th with possible trips to Halifax! (minimum bookings of two hours and longer.)

For those whom have not yet had the opportunity to meet with me, I am a very adventurous and curious woman. I enjoy memorable moments with sincere and like minded gentlemen. I am a very fun loving and free-spirited woman. Ever adventurous, you will find me young at heart and always willing to learn more about you with the knowledge that in building a relationship in this way, there will always be those sparks between us when we are together.

picture.php?albumid=9905&pictureid=66009

Having chemistry between us is important to me, which is why I love communicating with you prior to any date! I am genuinely interested in you, your likes and any hobbies you may have! Having things in common is fun and keeps our time together progressing in the organic way, which I love.

Please email [email protected] for our initial contact! My voice contact number will be given upon verification! (References and other screening methods are required when making arrangements with me)

As a trusted, reputable and established companion your privay and discretion is always my top priority, as I expect the same in return. Please take a few moments and view my website in its entirety prior to contacting me.

www.maraenablackwell.com

I pride myself in my ability to make you feel at ease, and comfortable in my presence. It is my sole purpose as your companion to assure you are relaxed, and totally worshipped and nurtured with love. If you believe we can share a connection with special and memorable moments, I am very much looking forward to getting to know you!

picture.php?albumid=9905&pictureid=66018

**Any monetary considersations are for my time and companionship only. By contacting me you have agreed to these terms and the ones found on my website.**

Sign in to follow this